5. No more mystery

Today I'm going to feel good.. it's a promise i make to myself looking at in the mirror Every day, I'm going to go for a walk maybe buy some groceries and get something to eat.
My daily routine doesn't change much for the last two weeks, maybe only my state of mind.
I feel like time is starting to slow down a little, i like that, like how my days are made of random movements, i don't think about bad things i just enjoy the new environment.
It's almost six pm, after a visit to the local small shopping center i can enjoy my place in my favourite coffee shop, it became my little spot of real relaxation,  most of the time it's empty.
I think the only reason the place is still running is because it's family owned and they don't need lots of customers to keep it going.
I sit down at my side table by the window. Opening my ebook.
Ji-an comes up to me smiling "Hello!" She brings me my cup of green tea. I always order the same thing.
Looking at me with a strange facial expression
"Amm is everything ok Ji-an?" I ask feeling a little uncomfortable, she suddenly sits down in front of me "He was here! Mmmm!" She starts speaking with so much excitement her voice cracks "what? Who was here?" She pulls out a small note from her apron. I look at it understanding the situation, it's folded the same way like the one i already have.
"Take it! Read read!" She urges me to take it. I take the note from her opening it.
"Been thinking about the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, need to hear her voice.. hope she liked the ice cream. I'll be here every day hoping to see her again."
A smile is showing on my face, i don't know why, something about this situation is heart warming.
"Do you know him??" I ask Ji-an "ohh, you are so lucky! No one ever seen him with a girl.." I don't understand what she is talking about "He's Bang Chan! You don't know?!" She seems insulted by my ignorance. I look at her puzzled "I'm sorry i don't know who he is.." she takes a deep breath trying to calm down "He's the leader of the most famous K-pop group in the world! Stray Kids.. you don't know??" she looks at me angry and excited in the same time "He come here every time group is on break.. he is so hot!!" I feel confused and look at the note again "So.. he's some celebrity around here or something?.." she gets up looking at me like she is insulted by my words "Open Google!" She barks at me and leaves.
I sit there trying to take in the bits of information. Opening my phone I type in 'Bang Chan' a crazy amount if links pops up with pictures and more links.
I was never exposed to the K-pop industry but the boys and girls i see on those pictures looks unrealistically beautiful.
I open a page with info about him:

Birth Name: Bahng Christopher Chan
Korean Name: Bang Chan (방찬)
Birthday: October 3, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 171 cm
Blood Type: O
Motto: "Just enjoy"
Unit: 3RACHA
Spotify: Stray Kids

This is crazy, i think to myself. Why would he write notes to me??
I feel confused like I'm being pranked. starting to look at his photos I can't stop, he is so handsome.
I close my phone trying to prosses the information.
Trying to put this strange situation aside i try to read my ebook again. No i can't focus this threw me off.
I get up and start walking towards the exit, turning back to say goodbye to the owner lady i step out and right into something hard in front of me. Jumping back I turn to see him standing at the door.
Dressed in a black T-shirt and a black mask that covers most of his face.
I look up, he's not to high but considering that I'm only 153 cm his 171 like it said in his info page is tall for me. My chest contracts with a strange feeling i can't recogniz.. "Ohh! I'm sorry.." i say looking up into his eyes. He is looking down at me with a knowing stare.
"Did you get my note?" He asks in a calm voice.
"I was hoping you'll be here.." i feel uncomfortable and shy, I don't know why thou I'm usually not shy around guys i just don't care.
"Amm, i.. i was actually on my way out.." he seems to be smiling it shows in his eyes.
"Well, can you please spare couple of minutes for me?" I look at him not sure what to do
"Ok.." i say and step back looking around to see if Ji-an is around. He confidently walks across the floor to the place i was sitting at. I follow him and we sit facing one another.
"Thank you.." he says quietly putting his forearms on the table "What is your name?" He asks looking straight into my eyes
"It's Erin.."
"It's a beautiful name, where are you from?"
"From Israel.. you have very good English, are you not local?" I ask, people around here don't speak English fluently so his accent sounds different.
"I am, but i grew up in Australia.. I've never seen you here did you just move here?"
He's waiting for a response but i think for a few moments, is he going to tell me who he is? This situation is unbelievably weard.
"What is your name?" I ask realising that he didn't introduce himself
"You can call me Chan"
"Are you undercover Chan?" I ask with a little sarcasm. He loughs and looks down.
"No, what makes you say that?"
"Because you're covering your face.."
"Maybe I'm trying to be mysterious" he looks straight into my eyes "you know.. keep her guessing and you'll keep her forever.."
" Amm, i was already told who you are.. i don't really know a lot about you but i have a general idea so.."
He's quite for a few moments then looks around, checking to see if someone might be watching us. Then in one motion he takes of his mask.
I look at him trying to take a breath but having a little trouble. He is do handsome, he smiles at me showing perfect teath and i feel like he might be as nervous as i am.
We don't speak, just look at each other for what seems to be forever.
"So, what exactly do you have on me?" He asks smirking.
"Well the owners doughter told me who you are so i googled you..."
"Ok, did that change anything?"
"What was it supposed to change?"
"Our relationship.." he smiles at me and i think i stop breathing for a moment.
"What relationship? You dont know me at all"
He gets serious looking at me intensely
"I want to know you thou, i want to know everything about you. I want a lot of things that i can't tell you about.. i wanted it since that moment i laid my eyes on you.. so will you let me get to know you?"
I stare at him for a minute trying to make sense of his unexpected words
"Your really intense you know.."
"I don't have time to waist our next comeback is in a couple of months so.."
I didn't really understand what he ment about the comeback but something in his voice brought me back to reality.
I remembered that my time was limited, i can't do this. I stand up.
"I'm sorry, i need to go"
He seemed to be bewildered by my actions. Standing up after me.
"Did i say something wrong??"
"No, no i.. i just can't do this I'm sorry".
I almost ran out forgetting my ebook wanting to get away. He's left standing there surprised, i throw a last look his way befor i get out and our eyes meet. It feels like electricity but i ignor it. And walk out.