6. Its just you and I

My walk back home takes about 10 minutes and i don't even notice how I'm already standing in the kitchen.
I take a deep breath.
'This is crazy, what just happened back there?' I think to myself, Maybe I'm imagining this. It was just to intense, his voice is still in my head.
I take a sip of water.
I'm not here to make new friends, more than that I have absolutely no need for a boyfriend in my life. 
And, he's not exactly what you might call mainstream, why would he want me?... There's a knock at the door that startles me, did Mirah decided to stop by today? She didn't say anything.
I walk over to open the door, and my heart drops.
"What?.. how... What are you doing here??"
It's him, standing there looking at me with a slight smirk. He hands me my e-book looking straight into my eyes.
"You forgot this" he says in a low voice.
"How did you find me?"
"I followed you.. do you think i was going to let you walk home alone? Its dark outside.. you wouldn't let me walk with you so i just followed in my car"
I think he can see the surprise on my face.
"You know that is a little creepy.."
He loughs showing his beautiful white smile.
"I guess it might be, I'm not as bad as you think"
"I don't think your 'bad' i don't know nothing about you. You can't just follow people to their homes..."
"I don't follow people, just you.." he says and takes a step closer "maybe, i just can't stay away from you, is that wrong?" I just look at him not answering, he somehow makes me loos my ability to speak or think straight.
"It's not a.. it's a bad idea" i say quietly.
He hands me his hand waiting for me to take it, i look at it not sure how to react "why?.." i ask
"Why what? Why I want you to take my hand? Because i want you to come with me.." he takes another step towards me and i step back.
There's some strange force pulling me to him, i don't know him but it feels like he's a big part of my life now.
I look up in his eyes "Just trust me, I'll be good. I just want to ride with you" his smile never leaves his face, i think about it but for some reason my hand is placed into his and he closes his fingers around it. He steps back and i follow him.
We walk down the stairs and to a black Chevy Camaro parked outside. I stop "where are we going?" He pulls me after him again "it's ok, were just going for a ride".
He opened the passenger door for me, and gestures for me to get inside.
I pause for a minute unsure of what I'm suppose to do. But i get in, I'm nervous he's a little to 'nice' a little to 'normal' for someone in his status a little to alluring to say no to. He closes my door and rushes to enter on the drivers side. Starting the car he turns to me.
"Don't worry, I'm not crazy, i just want to shere something with you.." he lookes at me a little to long and i find myself breathing out, i think i stopped breathing when he took my hand a couple of minutes ago.
"Ok.. just, don't kill me" I say and he loughs starting the engine.
This night is the most dreamlike experience in my life, i forget about my problems, about the world surrounding us, i look outside the window up to the black sky, i can't or don't wanna think or speak, and it seems like he enjoys the quit driving to. I look at him focussed on the road ahad and he looks content, it almost seems like he's smiling to him himself, he doesn't speak but sometimes he humms some melody i can't recogniz.
Maybe he's composing music in his head.
We drive for a long time before he finally speaks
"I love this, driving at night" i don't say anything just turn to him "it calms me i can think.. i like this time for myself.. I don't get a lot of it" he keeps speaking not waiting for an answer, he looks deep in thought "usually i do it alone thou.."
"So why am i here?.." i ask, i really don't understand him
"Because.." he starts answering and pouses to get his thoughts together "because i couldn't stay away."
"You don't know me at all" he turns to me for a moment and our eyes meet then back to the road "And you don't know me so. we can build from here".
I look outside the window, looking up the sky is dark but it is fool of bright stars
"Isn't it amazing?" He says softly "i love watching the night sky when it's so clear, in a way it helps to ground me, thinking of how small i am in comparison to this endless universe."
I listen to him talk and his voice is calming me, its confident but also shy and it confuses me because i can't understand who he is. The images that I've seen on the internet of him performing and the person driving this car are two different People.
I like sitting next to him, listening to him it feels right, but no.. its not right I'm not suppos to be here.
After a while he turns the car around and we drive back to my apartment. We don't speak and its comfortable it's like we've known each other for a long time.
As we walk to my door, he takes a deep breath. And i look at him not knowing what to say.
"Thank you" he finally says smiling
"What for?" I ask leaning on the door
"For coming with me, you know, i.. don't do this often."
I smile at him, realising that it's the first smile in a long time i genuinely ment it.
He's looking at me expecting me to say something But i just freez.
"Can we do it again tomorrow?" He askes
"Why? Why would you wanna do it with me? Don't you have girls line up for you?" I say really wondering about this
"I don't want those girls i want you. The moment I've seen you in the coffee shop i felt like i found you." He actually looks serious saying thous words.
"I don't think its a good idea, I'm not.." i Start speaking and he stops me.
"It's actually one of my best ideas. So im not taking no for an answer. I'll be here tomorrow at the same time!" He suddenly kisses my cheek and runs off leaving me standing there in shock.
What just happened?? I watch him drive away still feel his rushed kiss on my cheek.