•Chapter 7•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Long Night

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

You stood in front of the couch, arms crossed over your chest as you silently watched Ava and the Daemos men gush over their toys like a bunch of little children.

In Ava's hands was a cute hello kitty toy.

In Asch's hands was an Anger from inside out, that had a button on it that made a plastic representation of flame pop out of its head.

In Rhys' hands was a plastic burger that could be turned into a dinosaur.

In Noi's hands was a minion toy that had a functional tool in his its hand.

In Pierce's hands was a Leonardo Hamato toy that held his iconic katanas. 

In Lief's hands was a plastic toy knife.

"Y/N my hello kitty collection is complete!!"

"What is this pathetic mockery of my element?.....*quietly giggles like a child*"

"Fascinating! Can the real burgers also turn into these creatures?.."

"Woahh! 🤩🤩🤩🤩"

"Hm :)"

"*grins and tries to stab Noi with it*"

You watched as Noi screamed as Lief tried to stab him with a toy knife, amused at their reactions as you turned to Ava.

"That's great Ava :)" You congratulated her with a thumbs up, she grinned brightly with a 'thanks' before running into her room to add it to her collection.

You turned to Asch.

"That's plastic. It's not supposed to be a real flame :)" you told him as he only scoffed. You then turned to Rhys.

"No Rhys, burgers can't turn into Dinosaurs :)" you answered him as he seemed to slightly pout in dissapointment before nodding in understanding.

You looked at Pierce as he silently looked down at his toy with a contented smile, you didn't have anything to tell him so you just hummed and shrugged.

Finally turning to Noi and Lief, you walked up to them as you pulled Lief off of Noi by the back of his collar like a cat. Lief tried to reach for Noi with his toy knife before you confiscated the knife from him.

"Hey! That's mine!" Lief protested as he tried to reach it from your grasp, only to find himself unable to because of the way you held him. You nonchalantly ignored his complaints as you looked at Noi on the floor.

Noi sobbed dramatically as he held his hand over his loudly beating heart. Thinking he was actually gonna die.

"Noi calm down, its a plastic knife, it can't kill you.." you paused. "Okay maybe it can-" you mumbled as you looked away, hearing Noi sob louder as he held onto your leg and crying out his words of gratitude for saving him from Lief's wrath.

Lief looked down at Noi as he remained in air jail, he crossed his arms before kicking Noi off of your leg with a shit-eating grin making Noi yelp.

"Hey, cut that off." You scolded Lief with a disapproving gaze as you shook him in the air like a cat in Air jail. He only crossed his arms again and turned away with a sassy 'hmph!' making you deadpan at his childish behaviour.

You looked down at Noi who held his head on the floor as he rocked himself back and fort.

"Noi you alright?" you asked with slight concern Noi looked up at you shakily and shook his head slowly.

You furrowed your brows a bit as you look at Rhys who looked at you in awe as you held Lief in air jail which prevented him to actually kill Noi.

"Rhys can you please go get an ice pack for Noi?" you asked as Rhys perked up at your request, immediately snapping out of his daze and nodding as he speed walked to the fridge and grabbed an ice pack.

He puffed his chest with pride as he gave it to Noi. Proud that he knew what an ice pack was just from observing you treat Pierce and Noi earlier.

"Thank you Rhys." you said as you instructed Noi to gently dab the ice pack on the part where Lief kicked him on his head, earning a shaky nod from the daemos boy as he did as he was told with small whimpers.

Rhys felt his ego be boosted as he heard the words of gratitude from you. A small blush on his cheeks as he bowed slightly, "The pleasure is all mine, Lady L/N.."

Rhys turned to Asch whom stole all the other Daemos' toys and was now silently playing with them in the corner all alone with exaggerated sound effects from his mouth.

Rhys gasped as he went to get his toy from Asch, trying to reason with him to give his burgersaur toy back which only resulted to Asch turning around and ignoring him before continuing to play with the toys.

Rhys was offended at his action as he started lecturing Asch. Lief watched with a look of indifference on his face as he remained in air jail, you and Lief made eye contact, sharing he same indifference in your expressions before he bursted out laughing.

He was caught off guard by the mutual expression as he cackled and kicked his legs in the air due to how hard he laughed.

You sighed as you pinched your temple. You called Pierce making him look up at you with an intent expression.

"Hold Lief in air jail for me please." You asked as Pierce walked up to you silently, tilting his head at the term 'air jail' as he glanced to Lief and the way you held him by his collar.

He silently copied what you did as you thanked him, receiving a nod and a small smile from the daemos as you walked up to Ava's door and knocked.

Lief gasped dramatically as you walked away. He glared at Pierce as Pierce silently looked back at him.

"Unhand me, Pierce."

"..No."

">:(.."

":|.."

"UNHAND ME-"

Lief squirmed around in Pierce's hold as he kicked his legs in the air aggressively before pausing and grinning mischievously.

Pierce raised a brow at his expression of mischief before his eyes widened when Lief teleport out of his hold. He let out a small gasp as he started chasing Lief around, trying to put him back in air jail by your orders.

"Ava brush your teeth before you sleep!" you shouted out to Ava as she shouted a muffled 'M'kay N/N!' back from the other side of the door.

You turned back to the Daemos with a deadpan.

This was gonna be a long night..

[A/N : To anyone that saw the earlier version of this chapter that had Pierce completely deleted from existence, no you didn't. Now reread this chapter if you want Pierce moments 🔫]