i'm what you go to school for!

now playing 'what i go to school for' by busted!

"where the fuck were you, alex? we said we were going to have dinner tonight, i got all fucking dressed up and you never showed!"

"my students needed me!"

"forget it. i hope your right hand is good company tonight. you can sleep on the couch."

"he wants to go to korea, mom. if he goes and i don't go with him, we aren't going to make it to our third wedding anniversary."

Bonnie Finnerty's marriage is falling apart. Two years ago, she thought she married the perfect man. Back then, she was Bonnie Rizzoli, a small-town Italian-Australian girl on the Gold Coast. And he was just Alex, the charming local boy working a summer job out on the marina to pay off his teaching degree. It was love at first sight when he stood in after her blind date was a no show. But lately Alex Finnerty hasn't been the man that she married.

He's felt like a stranger.

Alex and Bonnie haven't shared the same bed in over a week. Short of going into counselling, Bonnie isn't sure what to do.

The Korean Independent School of Seoul promises answers. A fresh start in a new country.

A way for Alex and Bonnie to find their way back to each other.

Alex Finnerty doesn't know who he is. He never knew his real parents, adopted by a White family in Australia. It's only after he married the girl of his dreams that the doubts came creeping in. How could he be a good husband if he didn't know who he was? What if when the time came to have children, not knowing his own parents reflected how he parented his own kids? It was enough to make him pull away from Bonnie, even though he knew she was hurting just as much as he was.

Korea was supposed to be a chance for him to find out where he came from, who he really is. But he might not have thought through the meris of keeping his little side quest from his wife, whose life he's disrupted by moving her halfway across the world to a country that speaks a language she doesn't even understand.

But she was willing to try, to fight to save her marriage.

Because Bonnie Rizzoli was a little girl who believed in happy endings. And Bonnie Finnerty is a woman who is going to fight to get hers.

SAMARA WEAVING IS BONNIE FINNERTY!

"this marriage is worth fighting for, alex! you are worth fighting for!"

PETER THURNWALD IS ALEX FINNERTY!

"how can i be expected to be a good parent, a good husband if i don't even know who i really am, bon?"

"hey professor finnerty! if you don't want your wife any more, can i have her?"

"that's it, the next person to talk about my wife is going straight to principal lim's office!"

DEDICATIONS!

90scoffeegossip silvcrsprings cobracade nvptxne