playlist!

0001 - what i go to school for - busted!

"i can see those tell tale signs telling me i'm always on your mind. i guess that's why my marks are getting so high."

0002 - i felt younger when we met - waterparks!

"i said i love you to death, so i must be dead. it makes me sick you know my skin, my sins are all built in, you know."

0003 - typical male - tina turner!

"so put your books aside, loosen up that suit and tie, open up your arms and let me in"

0004 - jump - girls aloud

"jump, for my love! jump in, and feel my touch! if you wanna taste my kisses in the night, jump, for my love! i know my heart can make you happy."

0005 - crying - kelsy karter and the heroines

"i was cryin' when i met you, now I'm tryin' to forget you, your love is sweet misery."

0006 - i would do anything for love ( but i won't do that ) - meat loaf

"some nights you're breathing fire, some nights you're carved in ice, some nights you're like nothing I've ever seen before or will again"

0007 - the best - bonnie tyler/tina turner

"give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams, you speak the language of love like you know what it means."

"i'm trying to fix our marriage, alex, and it's like you aren't even trying. are we ever going to be good again?"