Fourteen

I peered out the window, trying to distract myself from the now painful ache that was growing between my legs. Alex had this wicked hold on me where one touch just wasn't enough. It's like I was drunk, the speed at which I lost all of my inhibitions. One brush of his lips on my neck and I was pooling. It was slightly embarrassing but he didn't seem to care. He just did it worse. I hadn't gotten the chance to tease him back yet but I knew it was coming. I'd just have to fight against my urges as they grew.

I turned my head as he walked into the room, kicking the door closed behind him.

"Damn good job you came back here, Anna's early." I snickered as he put the drinks down on his desk, immediately coming over to me and taking my jacket off. "I told her you'd had a shit weekend and needed to talk so not to disturb us, give you some space."

"Smart move." I knew how I was going to tease him right now. Get him back for this shit he was putting my head through. "Alex-" I moaned, his kisses making this a lot harder than it should be.

"Poppy." I turned around, grabbing at his belt.

"Please." He pulled his head back and I locked eyes with him. "You've been great to me recently." I slowly got down on my knees and pulling his pants down, running my hand over the bulge in his boxers. I still didn't have a single clue how this monster fit in me but I bet I could take it all on my mouth if I really tried. "I want to show you how much it means." He was already panting when I pulled him out, breaking the eye contact only to run my hand over him slowly, smiling as I looked back. "Can I?" He bent down, holding on to one side of my face, rubbing his thumb down my lips.

"You don't need to do this for me to know how much it means Poppy." He pushed his thumb into my mouth, letting me wrap my tongue around it, sucking hard. "Fffuck." He stood back up and nodded his head. I kissed along his length slowly, looking up between each one until I reached the tip, kissing him a little harder. I took my time, opening my mouth slowly and taking him as far as I possibly could on the first go, pushing myself until I gagged and had to come back up for air. I looked up at Alex, a smile on his face as his hand ran around my face, moving to hold my hair back.

Once he'd calmed down a little, his cock growing under my palm, I was ready to bring this man to his knees for me. Show him who was really in charge between us both. I smirked at him, putting his dick in my mouth, and moving without giving him a second to catch up. Much like he'd done to me this morning, I moved quickly, knowing that it was bringing him to the edge with very little work.

"Fuck, Poppy. JESUS." His eyes went wide in his head as I took him in his entirety, feeling him against the back of my throat as I breathed slowly, pushing a little deeper until I could feel my body shake, tears filling my eyes. I pulled off him, making sure my hand kept the pace going. "On my desk." I shook my head, putting him back in my mouth as he groaned at my disobedience. "Pop- oh fuck." I swirled my tongue around him before moving faster, feeling him tense against my tongue. "Slow down - Poppy. You're gonna make me- fucking hell." I smiled, knowing he was about to come. I wasn't finishing until he did. I moaned and Alex's eyes rolled in his head. "Poppy, I can't fuck you if I come babe." I shrugged going harder until I could feel him ready to burst, his body shaking under me and just as he reached that high, I cupped his balls, toying with them and immediately making him explode. The bittersweet seed filling my mouth. I slowed down, moving slowly and sucking harder as he emptied his load for me. The only noises leaving him, a combination of gasps and swear words.

When I was sure he was done, I stood to my feet, adjusted my outfit, and got to my tip toes beside his ear. I could see how badly I'd fucked with his head. His eyes barely able to focus on me.

"You've gotten your own way a little too much this week. I just want to make it perfectly clear; you hold the power on paper Mr. Seagrave, but when it comes to us, I can do a hell of a lot more than suck your pretty dick in your corner office in front of the whole city. You'd be wise to remember you're not the one in charge here, no matter how much I let you think you are." I placed a kiss on his cheek, leaving the same lipstick marks that now covered his dick as it lay empty and limp against his thigh. I grabbed my coffee cup and walked to the door. "Make sure you check yourself in the mirror before you come out here, you're a bit of a mess." I wiped the corner of my mouth with my finger, licking up the last of him from my lips with a smirk as he looked like he was about to combust.

I slipped back into my chair, instantly opening my computer camera to make sure I wasn't a wreck. Luckily, I wasn't. Waterproof mascara was an absolute godsend. I started work, sipping on my coffee quietly and responding to the half a dozen emails that had gathered in my inbox over the weekend. I smiled as the phone buzzed, picking it up quickly.

"Yes Mr. Seagrave."

"Get back in here."

"I'm sorry?"

"Poppy, I'm not done with you. Get back in here now."

"I can't, I've got a whole list of things to do. You have a meeting in 20 minutes. Is there anything else I can get you?"

"My hot as fuck PA who's sat outside without her panties on."

"Okay, glad you've got everything you need. I've got to set up for this meeting." I hung up the phone, locking the computer and walking down to the meeting room I'd booked for this meeting and trying to fight the smile that was dying to flash to the whole office and the man I had no doubt was watching me on the cameras.

One blow job.

That was all it had taken to get this man chaotically wrapped around my finger. I was beyond happy to know I still had it in me. Filled with a sense of power I hadn't had in a long time. It was weird to feel this again. It felt stronger now. Like doing this with Alex had somehow given me more. Maybe it was the millionaire CEO status. Or the fact that an hour ago, he had me dripping on the kitchen floor. I don't know. What I do know, is it felt good and I hadn't even gotten anything out of that. The look on his face as I was leaving, dazed, and confused and utterly stupid. I loved that look on a man, never mind a man that looked like he did.