Chapter 1 The Return of a Lucifer

"Excuse me, maid. Can you please get me my clothes? I am going to the human world," said the unknown man.

"Oh, right, I don't have anyone anymore. Maybe I should join back in with the supernatural world. Would you allow me to mother?" was all the unknown man thought about. As he dressed up in his school clothes, he felt a sense of loneliness.

"I am all alone now. I have to get used to it. I miss you, Mom. I hope I can make you proud by attending school in that town you loved so much in your last years."

With a heavy heart, he headed straight to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast and lunch for school. "Even after all these years, I still can't make this dish like you did. I wonder what I am missing. Anyway, it's still nice, and it gives me the energy I need for the day. Damn, I am running late for my first day of school."

He rushed out of the house and turned the corner, only to find two people waiting at the front gate. As he got closer, the two people looked at him and formed a warm smile on their faces.

"Hello, you must be the new student," said the unknown woman who pushed up her glasses

"Yep, that's me, the only new student who is also late on his first day of school, and for that, I am very sorry. It won't happen again, miss" bowing to them.

"It's alright, I'll let you off this one time, BUT don't do it again. "

"Hai miss, it won't happen again. I swear it upon the God " before confirming in his head that these two are devils as he can see them slightly hurt by the use of god name.

"My name is Souna Shitori, and this is my Best Friend Tsubaki Shinra. We are a part of the student council here. Also, here is your timetable."

"Thank you very much, Miss Sitri. I must be off now; I do not want to be too late for my class now, do I?" I gave them a bow.

"Yes, you are right; before that, what is your name," Souna asked with a worried face because he knew her real name for some reason.

"My name is Issei Hyoudou, but you can call me Issei," Said Issei with a slight smirk, but no one saw it, luckily, as he walked off to class.

"Should we tell Rias about this ?" Said Tsubaki with a worried look

"Let's keep it to ourselves for now." Said Souna

'Just who are you, Issei Hyoudou? I will work it out one way or another. '

Scene Change Issei Class Room

Damn, more devils in here. What would happen if I attacked one who would come? Would it be serafall or would it be my friend Sirzechs? Oh well, I won't look into that now because I have a class to get to

Knocking on the door to his class

"One moment, please, Class, quiet down now." The Door to the classroom opens, reviling a beautiful young woman who looks to be in her early 20s with Silver hair

"Hello, you must be the new student. I've heard so much about you; you do realise that you are late on your first day," said the teacher

"Sorry, Miss", taking the teacher's hand and kissing it. "I couldn't sleep that much last night as I was nervous about coming to a new school; it won't happen again," said Issei as he bowed down to the teacher, who now had a small bush on her face

"Well, as long as it won't punish you this time, come in and introduce yourself to the class," said the teacher

"Hai," said Issei.

"Hello, Everyone. My name is Issei Hyoudou, and I am 17 years old. I hope we can be friends," said Issei as he bowed to the class with a gentleman's grace, making some girls, including the teacher, blush their faces bright red.

"Now then, any Questions for Issei before we begin classes."

"Do you have a Girlfriend?" asked one of the girls

"What part of the woman's body do you like the most?" asked one of the boys, getting a lot of death glares from the girls

"Well, I'll answer those questions in order 1. I currently don't have a girlfriend, and I hate to say this to all lovely girls. Still, if anyone has a chance with me, it would be the teacher, as I like older women more than people my age. Now, for the second one, im going to go ahead and assume you are a pervert. If you want to get a girl, I will keep that in check; women like a bit of pervertedness, but not too much. Find the right balance for the girl you are looking at; also, if she says she hates perverts, she is lying to you. That means she likes what you are doing; do it to her, or it could mean stop looking at me like that; you have to try and work this out; it's not hard; if you like, I can try and teach you the subtly sense of it."

"Aww damn, he is a gentleman," said a few girls

"Teach us, oh great one," said the boys

"Alright, class, settle down now, Issei. You can sit at the back by the window," trying to hide her blush.

Time Skip Lunchtime

"Man, this is a nice place to sit and eat my meal. It's a shame that my two best friends can't be here with me. I miss you, fia you too, red man, oh well, can't keep being in the past." I stand up and brush myself off and feel someone is watching me. I looked in the direction I thought it was coming from, and it was a girl with red hair and crimson eyes.

'I wonder if she is related to him; I'll figure it out soon.'

As I just way my hand at her and walked back to my classroom

"Who was that boy."

"His name is Issei Hyoudou, and he is a second year 17 years old. Why has he caught your eye, Rias?"

"Maybe he could get me out of my problem, get Konako to watch him, and bring Kibe here. I have work for him to do."

"At once Rias"

Just who are you, Issei Hyoudou