Chapter 3 Reviling Who I Am finally

Hey, guys; sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. I struggled greatly with the fight scene and didn't want to half-ass it. I know it's not a lot of words, but there are an extra 2k words in this chapter, both of my other chapters making this chapter my biggest one yet. Again hope you liked it, and please let me know if I could add anything else anywhere

"Well, someone is impatient, it seems. Did you miss snuggling with me that much?" teased Issei as he got into the plush bed and brought Grayfia into a warm, loving embrace. Grayfia's heart skipped a beat as she felt his warm embrace, and she felt her cheeks turn pink with a mixture of shyness and affection. Issei always had a way of making her feel loved and desired.

"Issei, don't be silly," Grayfia replied, smiling as she leaned into him. The softness of the bed and the warmth of his embrace made her feel safe and content. She closed her eyes and let out a contented sigh as she felt his hand running through her hair.

Issei's heart swelled with affection as he looked at his wife. She was the one person who had opened his heart to love, and he adored her for it. He felt lucky to have her in his life. Grayfia was his everything, and he would do anything to keep her safe and happy.

"My sweet, loving wife," he said, his voice soft and tender. "I will always love you, no matter what happens to me." Grayfia's eyes filled with tears at his words, and she hugged him tightly, never wanting to let him go.

"Issei, why didn't you come back? I missed you so much," she said, her voice choked with emotion. Her heart had ached for him every day he was away. Issei's hand caressed her cheek, wiping away her tears gently.

"I'm sorry, my love," Issei replied with a sad smile. "I will tell you everything once I've dealt with the Phoenix family. They must be reminded why a Lucifer will always rule the underworld." His voice turned cold and determined, and Grayfia knew that she could always count on him to protect her.

"What will you do if they resist?" Grayfia asked, her head buried in his chest as she tried to wipe away her tears. Her heart was pounding with fear, but she trusted Issei.

"Then the underworld will no longer have any use for them," Issei replied, his voice cold and emotionless. His determination to protect Grayfia and their love was unwavering. Grayfia shuddered at the thought, but she also knew that Issei would do anything to keep her safe.

"I should tell you that they also tried to get me to marry into the family three times," Grayfia said, her voice turning cold. "First, it was Lord Phoenix, then Ruval Phoenix, and now Riser Phoenix." Issei's eyes flashed with anger, and Grayfia knew that he was ready to take on anyone who dared to threaten their love.

"Not only am I helping the Gremorys, but I'm also defending my right to you as your only husband," he said, his voice dark and menacing. His protective instincts were kicking in, and Grayfia felt safe knowing that he was by her side.

"You won't need to worry about that," Grayfia replied, her voice soft and loving. "I will only ever love you, my sweet, adorable Lucy." Issei smiled at her use of his nickname, and Grayfia felt her heart flutter with happiness.

"Maybe it's time I remind my wife who's in charge," Issei said, his expression grim. He loved making her laugh and teasing her but also knew when it was time to be serious. Grayfia giggled at his words, feeling happy and safe in his arms.

Five minutes later, Grayfia was laughing uncontrollably as Issei tickled her. "Stop it, Issei!" she managed to gasp out between giggles. His touch always made her feel alive and happy.

"Okay, okay," Issei relented, pulling her into a loving embrace. "I'm exhausted now. Can we sleep? We have a lot to do tomorrow." Grayfia nodded, feeling happy and loved in his arms.