Sneak Peek

"Everyone, stay on guard! This woman is not normal!"

Subaru stated as he had electricity being produced from his cheeks. As he soon went back into his normal form.

"Pika.....!💢💢💢"

He growled as he got into a defensive stance. This intrigued Elsa and shocked the thief and the old man.

"My my....how interesting. So you're just a cute and defenseless creature. A spirit maybe? It's a shame I'll have to kill a cute thing such as yourself, I know someone who would have loved to have you in her collection."

The woman stated as she looked at the Pokémon with a good amount of interest in her eyes, she'll admit, he looked handsome in his human appearance but now, he looked even cuter! Add to the fact that he managed to react in time before she managed cut to the half-elf's stomach open. So this woman was even more interested in Subaru.

"But don't worry, I'll make sure you greet the angels! Do be sure to entertain me, ok?~"

Upon hearing this, the woman pointed her dagger at the group.

"H-Hey wait a second! This wasn't part of the deal!"

The blond thief exclaimed.

"We can hardly negotiate if the item's original owner is here. So there's been a slight change of plans. I shall slaughter everyone here since you failed to see your job through to the end."

Felt stood there as the woman continued talking.

"You talk a good game, but you do terrible work. You really are just another slum dweller."

"Tch!"

"Pika...💢"

Subaru got in front of Felt as he glared at Elsa with electricity being produced from his cheek pouches. He may not have known the blond for that long, but from what he could tell, she was just trying to do her best to get by. And now this woman was just going to slaughter everyone here because negotiations failed? Subaru had no plans on dying here, and he sure as hell didn't plan on letting anyone else get killed by this creepy woman.

"Oh? I can't understand a word you say little guy. Is 'Pika Pika' all you can say?"

Elsa asked curiously, intrigued as the Pokemon continued glaring and growling at her. What intrigued her more was the electricity, lightning magic wasn't an attribute as it didn't exist, so how could this creature use it?

And that's about it for the sneak peek. The chapter is almost done. I just had some stuff to deal with is all.