Prologue: Ship Like no Other

{A/N: Before you start, kindly read this.

First, this is a Fem Rimuru story. I decided it to be that way to preserve the all-girls aspect of Azure Lane. Also, even real ships in real life are designated as "she," so if you're someone who doesn't like Fem Rimuru, I suggest you click away now. I don't like dealing with people who have a thick skull and can't even understand.

Second, this Rimuru is not a Supreme Deity Rimuru. She is only a True Dragon, so please don't ask me random things.

Third, I only had this idea after watching a YouTube video. That's all. Enjoy reading!}

•••

---ThisThis Chapter is written by Void-King---

"Whoo, the breeze of the sea feels so nice," a girl with silver-blue hair and beautiful golden eyes said. Yes, her name is Rimuru.

This story takes place in another universe led by a female Rimuru. Her story follows the original closely.

She was a young woman named Mikami Satomi who lived in modern Japan. She got stabbed, reincarnated, and you know the rest.

Her story was similar to the original, except after defeating Clayman, she took over his domain. She also received a portion of Eurazania that Carrion gave to her as a way to say thank you for saving his people.

Another difference is that this particular Rimuru didn't evolve into a Supreme Deity like her original counterpart. Instead, she remained a True Dragon, but her power is still comparable to that of her original counterpart.

With her leadership, she created a peaceful nation.

She also achieved one of her dreams from when she was still human, which was to create a warship like no other.

***

The waves of the vast ocean crash against a gigantic metallic ship made out of Magi steel.

It sails off into the vast blue ocean, with its guns aimed high, representing powers that no one has ever seen.

"How is it, Rimuru-sama?" a voice echoes in Rimuru's ears as she stands on the top of one gun turret of the ship.

"This is fantastic, Vesta. I can't believe that a huge ship like this can be controlled by a single person," she says with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm glad to hear that, my Queen. I will now send the ship details to your comms," Vesta says to Rimuru.

After Vesta utters those words, the bracelet on Rimuru's right arm starts to flicker. She touches it, and a blue holographic box appears containing all the details of the ship that Rimuru is currently on.

"Thanks, send my regards to Kijin and the others who worked on building this majestic ship."

"As you wish, my Queen," Vesta cuts off their communication, and Rimuru begins to read the ship specifications.

The ship's name is JTFS Rimuru, named after Rimuru, who was the leader of the Jura Tempest Federation.

{A/N: JTFS means Jura Tempest Federation Ship}