Ch 2: First Encounter

---This Chapter is Written by Void-King---

"This is surely trouble, but I have to help... Let's see, J.T.F.S. Rimuru engage," Rimuru said.

Not long after, her ship dissolved into light particles and formed around her. The main cannons of the ship were formed on her right and left, and she was also now holding a katana with a blue blade.

"Wow... that's so cool," she commented.

She then turned her attention to the black ships and fired her weapons towards the group of ships that were sailing towards the people who were fishing.

*Zzzzzt-BOOM!*

The main gun of her integrated ship fired off six blue lights that penetrated the armor of the black ship.

Rimuru saw that the enemy ship was launching aircraft from their aircraft carrier, so she jumped in the sky and landed on her fighter aircraft that she had launched before she arrived.

She aimed her main gun and secondary gun towards the Siren ship and destroyed them one by one.

Meanwhile, the members of the Royal Navy, the Eagle Union, as well as the ships of the Sakura Empire, were astonished by what was unfolding before their eyes.

A single girl was destroying multiple Siren ships as if they were nothing. Furthermore, the power of her guns was nothing they had seen before.

They were confused about what type of ship she was because not only did she have the power of a battleship, but she also had an aircraft that could kill hundreds of Siren aircraft in a matter of minutes.

"Just who is she?" HMS Prince of Wales, the battleship from the Royal Navy, asked.

"Who knows?" USS Cleveland, the light cruiser from the Eagle Union, said.

*BOOM*

Before they could talk more, an explosion happened, and they saw that Unicorn was still being attacked by the giant wolf that Kaga released. Luckily, Enterprise saved Unicorn and handed her over to Illustrious.

Kaga and Enterprise engaged in a fight, and the other ship girls also fought the remaining Siren ships.

"Kaga... We are retreating. We obtained what we came here for," Akagi said to her sister and ordered all the members of the Sakura Empire to retreat.

Meanwhile, Rimuru had just finished off all the Siren ships on her side.

"Wow... that was fun," Rimuru said as she disabled her power. Once again, the ship that was integrated with her dissolved into light, and her ship appeared beside her.

[Master, there's a person on the water,] Ciel said, and Rimuru looked at the water. She saw two young girls who were injured.

She sailed her ship towards the two.

"Are you both alright?" Rimuru asked as she helped the two girls board her ship.

"I'm fine. Thank you for helping us. My name is Javelin, and this here is Laffy," the young girl said.

"I'm glad to help, but is she fine?" Rimuru asked as she looked at the girl beside Javelin who was sleeping.

"Oh, don't worry about her. She's always like this," Javelin said.

"Who are you?" Javelin asked.

"Me? My name is Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest. Nice to meet you, Javelin-chan," Rimuru said with a smile.

After introducing herself, she noticed more ships and girls heading towards her position.

"Don't worry, they are friends," Javelin said to Rimuru, who let her guard down.

"If you say so."

***

Location: Azure Lane, newly constructed base.

All of the ships were anchored on the port side, side by side. Amongst them, there was one that stood out, and that was Rimuru's ship. All the ship girls on the port were looking at the majestic ship that was docked in their port.

"Hey, did you hear? That ship destroyed hundreds of Siren ships all alone."

"Really?"

"I also heard that it has a fighter aircraft, even though it's a battleship."

"Ah, I would like to meet the person who commands this ship."

The bystanders were talking to themselves while looking at Rimuru's super battleship.

In an office, a meeting was being held with the members of the Royal Navy and Eagle Union. Amongst them was a girl in her teens with long bluish-silver hair.

"I see you came from other planets," HMS Queen Elizabeth said since Rimuru explained to them what had happened to her and how she ended up here.

"Not that we are surprised, since sirens are also from another planet. But seeing your ship's capability, your world might have been more advanced," Rimuru only nodded at Queen Elizabeth's words.

"Just let me ask you one thing... Are you an enemy or an ally?" HMS Prince of Wales asked.

"I'm not your ally, and I'm also not your enemy," Rimuru said. "If you guys are not hostile to me, then I won't point my guns at all of you... And I don't want to fight a friend."

Rimuru said as she looked at Javelin and Laffy, who were still sleepy as always.

Javelin, who saw Rimuru's gaze towards them, smiled since she was glad that Rimuru considered them as her friends.

"Well, we also don't want to fight, so you can stay here. If you need anything, just ask us, and we will do what we can to help you," Wales said.

"Thank you very much," Rimuru said with a bow as a sign of courtesy.

***

After Rimuru and the others left, Wales and Elizabeth were the only ones left in the room.

Wales was looking out the window, gazing upon the port where the ships were docked.

"It's still unbelievable that a ship like that exists. I wonder what kind of hardships her world went through to achieve that level of advancement in technology," Wales said as she continued to look at the seaside where the sun was starting to set.

"Who knows Atlest she is not an Enemy we got our Hands Full because of the Iron Blood and Sakura Empire as well as The increasing Siren Ships appearing all over the world" Elizabeth said with a Serious Tone her Usual self are not seen this indicates that their situation is dire.

Meanwhile in a Ruin Cave, Deep in to the Pacific Ocean a Black Cube can be seen Flowting in the air after a While it Desappeared.

---End---