four

Dream

Dream

       "I'm telling you, man! He literally told me I could go to his party!" I place a hand on Sapnap's shoulder, shaking him

       "I'm telling you, man! He literally told me I could go to his party!" I place a hand on Sapnap's shoulder, shaking him. "It's-- it's fucking insane!"

"God" Sapnap scoffs. "I get it" he shoves me hand off his shoulder. "Was I invited?"

"Oh.. heh.. uh--" I place a hand on the back of my neck. "Maybe you could ask him for an invite?" I shrug. He rolls his eyes and walks to his locker. "H-Hey!" I catch up to him. "I'm.. I'm sorry, I'm not just blowing you off for this party, your still my friend" I nudge him. He sighs and nods, a smile on his face.

"Thanks man" He looks up at me. "I needed that reassurance, I'm just.. scared you'll replace me.." He mutters.

We both unlock our lockers, then a loud voice down the hall catches my attention, I lift my head and stare at the man. Schlatt, the schools local dealer, no one knows how he gets the stuff, no one questions it. He looked like he'd be the bad guy in a Disney movie, but ten times worse. He was scary.

Worst part is, he has sharks everywhere, you get the stuff and don't pay him within a week? Your parents get a sad call from the cops saying you tragically got hit by a car, or some other way to die. Well.. I hope those were just rumors.

Now, if I wanted George to like me, I had to get the alcohol for the party.. and Schlatt was my ticket, but his prices were crazy! Not to mention he doesn't lower his prices, they only go up. Like his Christmas sale: buy two items for six dollars extra! God he's an asshole.

"You okay dude? You know Schlatt doesn't like when people stare at him.." Sapnap pokes my shoulder.

I shake my head, closing the my locker. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be right back" I click the lock shut and slowly walk over to Schlatt, when I'm three lockers away Alex blocks my way, he was always a flirt to try and get things for free. Also, they used to date, but some weird drama started about them and I've never seen them together since-- not like they were all touchy with each other anyways.