five

Dream

Dream

      "Congrats, man!" Sam throws an arm over my shoulder

      "Congrats, man!" Sam throws an arm over my shoulder. "You got invited to your crushes party!" Hecheers as we walk down the hall.

I quickly shush him. "Dude! We're in a public area!" I lightly punch his arm. "But.. I have one problem.." I sigh and push his arm off me. "I've gotta get him the alcohol for his party.." I whisper to him.

"What?!" Techno appears from behind Sam. "Alcohol--?!" Me and Sam quickly shush him, I press a finger to my lips.

"Techno..!" I shout at him in a hushed tone. "You weren't even supposed to hear that! Be quiet..!" I shake him and he shoves me away.

"Man, I-I just-- you-- I think.. I'll forget about this" Techno shakes his head. "By the way, I got an invite for free" He brags.

I roll my eyes. "Techno.. that's like, because-- you're the coolest person here" I cross my arms. Sam nods in agreement to what I just said. "If George didn't invite you, I bet like.. only 75% of people would still go to his party.."

"Is that a compliment?" Techno questions. I nod. "Uh, thanks I guess?"

"No problem!" I grin.

"I've got to get to Mr. Grian's class.. so, yeah.." Techno starts to walk off. "Oh, and don't worry. I won't snitch!" He points a finger high in the air.

"Good!" I yell back. I look to Sam, he shakes his head. "What?" I frown.

"We have gotta stop talking about these types of things in public, man" Sam sighs. "You're lucky Techno is the one who overheard.. what if it was Bad?"

"Right.." I mumble. "By the way, I've been thinking of paying Bad some muffins to get to know George more--" someone hits my shoulder as they walk, I stumble into Sam and glare at the taller guy walking past. "Fucking jerk.." I watch as he glances back at me, before rushing off. "Him and his.. stupid.. yellow sweater" I grumble.