Soft vance?

Ever since finney met the four boys they been smitten with him. Finney was warm and gentle in they're eyes, finney would pat bruce on the head and tell him how proud he is of him when he finish all his game or even his homework. He would give the best tight hugs to griffin everytime he sees him, griffin would stick to finney like glue. Finney would let billy dress him up and they would talk fashion, he would compmlinent billy randomly making him embarrassed. Finney even won the heart of Vance pinball hopper by treating him like the kid he always would, he wouldn't get mad when Vance got in trouble instead he would hug him and tell him it's okay. He strokes Vance head when finney feels that Vance been quiet for too long, they love finney.

Sadly finney was busy a lot so spending time with him was limited but finney always made it work. Finney was loved by the group, during game game night they all sat in the living room...Uneasy, finney was cooking and said it was okay why he make dinner for everyone. Vance said fuck it and went helped finney cook since he help his mom cook a lot at home, finney smiled at the jester and said thank you while going upstairs to his room finding his mom old radio. Going back downstairs and settiing it on the counter, old 1920 tunes played. Finney and Vance cooking with aprons on, since there was only two finney gave Vance his as he took Gwen pink one. Vance had trouble putting his hair up since he while trying to put his apron on, finney laughed as he took the apron and tied it behind him so he can tie his hair up. Once over Finney hummed as he was putting oil in the pot while Vance chopped up the bell pepper and onions, after a certain while Vance started crying. Finney laughed as brought his apron up to his eyes to wipe them, "it's okay, does that feel better?" He asked worriedly. Vance only nodded embarrassed to talk, the other saw this and groaned, they wanted to spend time with finney too. But the kitchen wasn't that big so to many people will only be a bother, Robin smiled at the two.

He loved that his best friends and his boyfriend was getting along, finney need some friends around his age. Robin decided that they should watch a movie, which everyone agreed. Once the movie was done the food was done also, there was plates set down with eyes staring at it hungrily. " it's not much but I hope you guys like it" finney said smiling brightly. Griffin immediately picked up his spoon and at the beef mixed with green bean and rice, once bite had griffin smiling " this so good finney" griffin said as he ate happily. Finney smiled taking his apron off and throwing it on the kitchen table, " do you need help Vance?" I said as he look like he was struggling with his apron. Vance only nodded embarrassingly, so finney did he helped him out of his apron and threw it to the table. As they sat down and ate robin came across a weird video, robin put the video on and finney eyes widen. Robin stopped in his tracks once the movie just started playing, it wasn't a movie but a recording of finney and his mother singing as he dance with her. Finney looked around five in the video, robin looked over to finney who had teary eyes as he smiled.

"Oh baby..." robin said softly planting a kiss on finney head, there was many videos like that. But finney said not to relive the past, so no one said nothing as they put on a rom com since Bruce love them so much.

The night was filled with laughter, Gwen was at a friend house and he was gaining new friend. He was happy, Vance yawn. He laided his head on the table for a bit and the next minute you know soft snores can be heard, finney smiled at this. He quickly went to grab Gwen on camera which was currently in the living room, he grabbed it from inside the night stand and took a picture. He giggled, " I guess we should all sleep since it's late" Finney said as a tired griffin blanked his eyes. Alright griffin and billy you can take Gwen room, Vance and Bruce. The master room and me and robin my room, I said smiling.

Finney woke Vance up to help Bruce carry him to the room, Vance clung to finney liked a tired five year old child. It was adorable in finney eyes as he smiled at how child like Vance was, he laid Vance on the bed as he took his shoes off along with his socks. Finney took his Jean jacket off so he be comfortable,he put the covers over him tucking him in. He moved to the other side to a already tucked in Bruce who was lowly losing conscious, finney kissed Bruce forehead and shut the door behind him. As he shut the down he walked down a little to Gwen room and peaked in, billy and griffin was cuddling. This made finney smiles as he walked in, he took they're shoes off along with they're socks and kiss the two on they're forehead, he shut the door as he tiptoed to his room. Robin waited on him tiredly smiling, "they sleep" he asked as finney nodded. "Finally" robin said as he smiled, robin was already in pjs since most his clothes was here. As finney changed he felt robin eyes warmed him up, after he was done he walked over to robin a gave him a kiss. As he crawled in bed he turned over as robin grabbed his waist and pulled finney closer to him, robin set his head on finney as they both was snugged up. They fell asleep just like that, as one heart.