"I'm sorry, dear" 😓

Vance and griffin was fighting about school work and which part they should do, I was in the kitchen making breakfast on a Saturday. I had a headache, with everyone yelling about who needs to do what and the sound of me making the food I felt overwhelmed, "shut up Fuckface" Vance yelled as I turned off the stove and slammed the spatula down in the pan. I felt the eyes turn on me but I couldn't take it anymore, I swiftly took off my apron and threw it on the floor and I ran into my room and locked my door.

The living room was scielence once they heard finney slam and lock his door, " vance this is all your fault, you was being a loud bitch" griffin said as Vance glared at him, " this all our fault, we all was yelling" Robin said. "Imma go talk to him, wait here" Robin said as the boys + Gwen nodded.

Robin walked upstairs stopping in front of finney door, "babe?" Robin called out. But there was no answer " please open the door love" robin said, a few minutes went by until he heard a little click.robin turned the nob where stood a finney with a white sheet over his head as his eyes was teary. " what's wrong baby" robin said as he grabbed finney face "I'm just overwhelmed" Finney said as tears spill over, robin smiled before kissing all over finney face " it's okay, It's normal to be overwhelmed" Robin said as he gently laid a kiss on finney lips, finney kissed back. They smiled into the kiss before robin left to finish his work, finney laid in his bed until he dozed off. He woke up and realized it was time for dinner, he rushed out of bed. He didn't mean to fall of sleep, the thought of Gwen hungry scared him.

Finney worried panic disappear as he saw Vance cooking with his apron on, he walked in and just stroked Vance hair. Vance leaned into the touch as he stayed cooking, while finney continued Vance moved his head which was unexpected. " sorry" Vance said sound uncomfortable and upset but finney just laughed which made Vance embarrassed " I'm sorry Vance, I didn't mean to laugh. You just so cute" Finney said smiling as Vance blushed in embarrassment, "it's okay I was just a bit overwhelmed, sorry for yelling" Finney said sadly as Vance only smiled " no need to apologize finney, everyone gets overwhelmed from time to time" vance said as finney only hummed in response. Finney left the kitchen and sat between Bruce and griffin on immediately leaned on him, both finney shoulders has a head on it. " we sorry for making so much noise" griffin said as he played with finney fingers.

Bruce only nodded, "it's okay, it wasn't you guys. I was just really overwhelmed, sorry for yelling " Finney said as Gwen rolled her eyes " there no need to apologize asshole, everyone get overwhelmed once in a while" Gwen said as finney smiled then glared with a tight smile " as much as I appreciate the words you are saying Gwen, what I don't appreciate is that word you just say. No cussing" Finney said as Gwen sheepishly smiled as she clung to robin for help, " nOw FInN tHatS YoUr sIsTer, yoU sHoUldn't tAlK tO HeR LiKe ThAT" robin said mocking  finney from the hospital room. Finney only smiled at robin as robin smiled dropped and  cold sweats started breaking through, " I'm sorry, I love you dear" Robin said as he smiled sheepishly. Gwen shook her head at him, " love you too dear" Finney said as he gently smiled at robin. Griffin and Bruce laughed at this, as the four continued working and finney was reading a book, Vance said the food was done.

Finney ran into the kitchen to help vance with the plates. The food looked delicious, i pat vance head as he lead into the touch. " thank you for making the food" Finney said as vance smiled embarrassedly, bbq chicken with green beans and rice was on the plate. Finney had picked up two plates while vance picked up two more, as the  Who two walked into the living room to give the plates to the four that was working they went back for they're plates and the utensils he forgot to put in the food. Finney passed the utensils out as he took a bite into it, the green beans was salty and the rice was a little hard but everything else was good. " wtf is this" griffin said staring at Vance who glared back " what" Vance said as griffin almost laughed " it's good vance" I said cutting off any potential fights or arguments, after finney washed the dishes as the rest went back to they're projects. As he washed the dishes he heard the five yelled that they was done, finney smiled as he left the dishes out to Dry. As he walked into the living room he watched a few sad faces, " what's wrong?" I said " we have to go home" Bruce said frowning " why?" I said confused " because we don't live here" Griffin said pouting. " you can if you want to but there going to be little space" Finney said as Gwen smiled. She ran upstairs and grabbed her bank account booklet and ran downstairs showing finney, finney was shocked.

" gwen where did you get this much money?" Finney said as tears filled his eyes, " I have a job" Gwen said as finney face sadden. He wanted Gwen to be a child for as long as she can, " I know I know, but once I make a few more I can quit. We can leave this house behind finney and start new" gwen said almost pleading to finney, finney stared into his sister eyes and nodded with a smile. " you asshole can live with us" gwen said proudly before she felt a dark energy behind her. She turned around to finney smiling, " you guys can live with us" gwen repeated as finney gently smiled at her.

They all agreed to those terms, the next day they decided to go house shopping.