partay pt. 2

Today was the day I was going to confess to Craig. A few minutes passed and the door opens. I ran up to him and blurted it out.

"I really like you Craig."
"Thats disgusting, you're disgusting. Don't try and talk to me again."

My eyes filled with tears and I took a few steps back. I hated everything in the moment, including Craig, which I didn't think I could do. I really thought I had a chance, as if. This is what happens when I try to be bold.

"I hate you, I can't believe you though of me like that this entire time Tweek... Tweek? Tweek wake up."

My eyes fluttered open to see Craig holding me, he had a worried expression on his face.

"Dude are you okay? You were twitching, I thought you said you grew out of that?" He ran his fingers through my hair.

"It still happens sometimes when I have nightmares."

"Nightmares? Do you wanna talk about it."

"No, I'd rather not."
It was just a dream, thank God.

| Craig |
We laid there for a few more minutes, this wasn't the first time I'd slept in the same bed as Tweek. I was pretty used to it at this point. It was around 11:30 and I had almost completely sobered up, I threw up twice since I'd been home.

"It's Saturday, anything you need to do?" Tweek asked me.

"We should probably do some laundry, I'm running out of clean clothes."

"Sounds good to me. A few more minutes though, I'm too comfortable to get up."

I could agree with that, Tweek was always so warm for some reason. And no, it wasn't awkward. We just kinda scrolled on our phones and showed each other videos we thought were funny. That was all. Well, except for last night, I wouldn't have a problem making that a routine.

-

It was 2pm and we had finished the list of chores we set for the day. It took us a few tries to work out the washing machine but we eventually figured it out. We also rearranged our room. It was decided we were both more comfortable sleeping next to each other, so we pushed the beds together in the middle of the room and put the nightstands on the outer sides of each bed. During our test run Tweek fell in between the crack of the two beds, we would need to remedy that at some point. Other then that it was mostly functional and I got be closer to Tweek. Win-win situation.
Can you guess what was tonight? Another party. I wanted to go, but only if Tweek came. As we were sitting on the bed I turned and invited him.
"Tweek, will you come to the party tonight?"

"Oh I don't know Craig. You know what happened last time you were drunk..."

"That's exactly why I need you with me! You can't miss out on two college parties."

"Oh... okay. But you have to promise not to leave my side even for a second."

"I pinky promise." I held out my hand and our pinky fingers intertwined, routinely we both kissed our thumbs and went back to scrolling on our phones. I didn't let go of his hand though.
A little later, both of our phones buzzed. I checked to see a text from Clyde. I read the text aloud to Tweek.

"Here is the party addy, let's meet up at Craig's dorm."

Of course they wanted to meet here. I grabbed my laptop and layed it on my lap. I checked my email to see a freshman form we were required to fill out.