NO WAY MORE PARTS🗣️🔥

| Tweek |
"Hello Dad." I said in an annoyed voice. I really didn't want to me talking to him right now.

"Tweek this has to stop. Come home."

"No! I've already told you. I'm happy living with Craig and I'm not coming home until you can guarantee that you'll pass the shop down to me. I don't want it to have to shut down, I can handle it!"

My dad sighs. "You know we can't do that son, we can't trust you to own it all by yourself. Maybe it would be worth the extra money to sell it."

"Screw the money what about me? I went to college and post grad to prepare myself. And you're gonna sell it to some stranger who's gonna knock it down for what? Because you committed a crime? Because you drugged the coffee? This is good for me to be on my own, prepare myself for the real world. I pay the rent, buy the groceries, do my own laundry, there's nothing at that stupid shop I couldn't handle."

"Don't you dare call that shop stupid! You know how hard your mother and I worked for it."

"Exactly! All that work just for you to get sued or shut down. You can't even give your own son a shot at it. I can't take this."

Call disconnected.

I forced a smile and stepped out from the hallway and back into the apartment.

"Sorry hun, what were you saying?"

"What we're you yelling about?" Shit. He heard me.

"Oh nothing important. Tell me more about your internship."

"Did someone die."

"What? No. It's nothing for you to worry about."

-

| Craig |

We quickly cleared the table and went our separate ways. I went grocery shopping while Tweek was doing "paperwork". Whatever he means by that. He has a silly job, a barista at the Starbucks across the street. I'm not really sure what paperwork would come out of that.
-
The store was to open in 10 minutes and I wanted to get there before all of the yoga moms. They always stare me up and down like it's a crime to be grocery shopping just like them. I quickly grabbed my phone and keys, said bye to Tweek, and went out to the car.
-
I finished my little shopping trip and had successfully escaped the stares. As I pulled out my phone to pay, I noticed I had taken Tweek's phone by mistake. His phone lit up to a million missed calls and angry text from his dad. It wasn't my business so I didn't read into detail. Maybe I'll bring it up later. I paid with cash instead and left.