next book sneak peak!!

Many years ago, 8 classes linked to forces of power were released to Earth seeking wielders.
A prophecy foretold there would be mass destruction over Earth, destruction only these heroes could vanquish. Each class became one with the new owner, this irreversible bond forever restrained them to a life of fighting.

-
My name is Kyle Broflovski, or publicly, Human Kite. I am 17 years old and I'm a superhero. I'm classified as an Elementalist-Blaster, meaning I use solar winds to fight in battle. Just weeks ago, our group split apart. The Coon wanted power and fame for himself, he wanted to share his identity as Eric Cartman with the world. I always knew he was evil, I sensed this a few days before he left the agency. In short, I brainwashed him in his sleep. He no longer remembers any strategies we used or any hero's secret identity.

7 of 8 wielders have already been discovered,
myself, Kenny McCormick, Eric Cartman, Wendy Testaburger, and Tolkien Black. Only 6 fight for the greater good.
The 7th is Professor Chaos, he thinks this is all a game, he doesn't understand. The Coon has taken advantage of him and is feeding into his delusions. Before The Coon switched sides, we thought there could be a way to give Professor Chaos a change of heart. There was no shot now.
We need the eighth wielder, it's the only chance we have at victory.

My boss, Mysterion, assigned me a side mission to find the eighth wielder. He gave me a clip board of an empty character sheet besides the name "Stanley Marsh" written across the top. I was told to gather as much information as I could during the car ride back to HQ where we would then run a few test on him.

-

I knocked politely on the door, no answer. I knocked again a little more aggressively, still no answer. After a few seconds of pondering a solution I used my powers to blast lasers on the lock, causing it to break. This gave me easy access, I gave the door and slight push and walked in.

"Hello? Anyone home?"
No response.
"Uh- I'm Kyle, from The Classes Agency."

After walking through the entire first floor I headed upstairs. I softly opened the first door on the right, revealing a tall, black haired teenager laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Stanley Marsh?"

"oh heyyyyyyy" He slurred his words.

"Are you drunk?"

"Me? Nah. Well maybe... just a little bit."

"Come with me we need to go."

"Go where?"

"Don't ask just do." I grabbed his wrist in an effort to pull him to a standing position.

"Yeah okay mom." He laughed at his own joke, even though it wasn't really funny.

As he was about to stand up and follow me, he bolted to the bathroom. Throwing up, I assumed. I helped him with all that and the chauffeur drove us back to HQ.

-

"So uh- Stanley. That is your name right?" I was really hoping I hadn't gotten the wrong kid. Though it could be possible, I doubted the missing wielder was an alcoholic.

"Stan."

"Okay Stan could you fill out this form for-" He was sleeping on my shoulder. Lovely.

FULL PART ON NEW STORY

Style - the fractured but whole