32

Seokjin's pov:

When we arrived at the mansion, Jimin looked at Jungkook with a surprise.

"My lord, how did you come back with...?"

Perhaps it was because he knew Jungkook was my father's disciple, but Jimin was unable to continue.

'If I'm going to tell everyone anyway, I should make it clear at the start.' I thought to myself.

"He's my guest." I said.

I couldn't tell what Jimin was thinking when I said that, but he let out a sigh.

"Ah, I see. Then I'll take him to the drawing room - "

I interrupted him. "He's also my boyfriend."

Clang!

At the sound of something falling to the ground, I turned around and saw my father looking at us with a shocked expression.

"Seokjin, what did you just..." My father trailed off.

On one hand, I felt nervous that the very situation I had been planning for finally arrived. On the other hand, I felt hopeful because I could finally get rid of the problem that had been bothering me. I wore a satisfied smile and opened my mouth.

"Jungkook, say hello. This is my father."

"Seokjin, what did you just say?" My father's expression hardened.

I had never seen his eyes look so ferocious before. He almost looked barbaric, which was unlike someone who was usually indifferent about everything.

'Wow, a person who was indifferent even when I caused so many trouble before can become upset like that.' I thought to myself. A small urge to rebel rose inside me. 'He's probably upset that I refuse to become his puppet and comply with the arrange marriage, tempting his disciple instead.'

I proudly locked my arm around Jungkook's and said, "As I just said, we're officially starting a relationship."

My father glared at me in response and quietly said, "First come inside, then we'll talk."

The lies I told Taehyung and the knights worked because they were rather naive. However, I was bound to get caught by my father if I told him the same lies. For this reason, I decided to mix some truth in my story.

'Will I be able to pull it off?' I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but I didn't want to have doubts at this moment. 'It'll be okay. I can do it.' I silently encouraged myself.

At that moment, the arm that was locked around mine loosened. Jungkook had unfastened his hold from me. 'Didn't I ask for cooperation?' I gave him a look, trying to convey this, but became surprised upon realizing that he had removed his arm so he could hold my hand.

"Let's go...my lord." He said.

Although his words sounded awkward, I didn't mind because he had addressed me formally. For some reason, I wasn't frightened at the thought of being scolded today.

☆☆☆☆☆

Namjoon's pov:

'How did it end up like this?'

I clenched my fists, realizing that I should've been more watchful in order to keep my sly disciple away from my son. 'What on earth are you scheming, Jungkook?'