8

No one pov
Lee mansion 9:45am
Yn n iu were sitting on the couch waiting for the boys to arrive downstairs...
Yn:- unni... people say girls take more time to get ready ... but here is opposite..
Iu:- yeah ... now I bored...
Yn:- U 3 BIT(HES WHAT R U DOING INSIDE THE ROOM TOGETHER HUH!? DONT TELL ME THE U 3 R DOING THREESOME ... LEE HYUNG U HAVE A WIFE N HOO U R MY BROTHER... U 3 COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW ...
Jay:- COMING...
in few minutes they 3 came downstairs n yj asked...
Yn:- were u 3 really doing 3some ??
Jay:- shut up yn ... we were just finding our coats ...
Iu:- whatever ... let's go now ...
They all left the mansion n drove their cars to the wedding hall ..
Kim mansion
No one pov
Everything was going smoothly... Mr.kim was sitting on the couch with bts ... blackpink n Jennifer was in there own room .... than blackpink came ... after few minutes Jennifer came n mr.kim left with Jennifer in his car while bangpink just sigh and left in there limbo...they reached at the venue at sat on their name plated table ...
At the wedding hall
No one pov
Guests were started to come ..while jk's eyes were finding yn everywhere but can't see her anywhere... than he started to talk with others in few minutes bang pink n Jennifer heard gasps from the Guests mouth so they looked at where all the people were looking at they saw yn,hoo,Lee,Jay n iu...bang pink got to its Lee n iu because they had already collaborated together n abt Jay they know him as THE LEES manager or secretary... than they went n sat on their sits ..
Jk pov
I was finding yn everywhere but can't find her .. so I give up n started talking with others .. than I heard Guests gasps so I looked at there where all the guests were looking and saw yn,3 brothers-in-law,n iu noona.. I looked at yn she was looking so beautiful that I can't keep my eyes away from her than she gone n sat on her sit ...
Jennifer pov
I came with dad n went to meet mom she was looking beautiful...we talked and she said go to ur siblings so I went out n saw all the Guests were looking at someone so I tried to look I saw that bit(he i mean yn n her handsome brother... also some new guys with a girl I went n sat with my bit(h siblings...
No one pov..
Yn n Jay were talking about something she felt like some1 is staring at her ... she looked around n saw jk looking at her..

(hehe this is the way jk was looking at yn )she wink at him and again started to talk with Jay

she wink at him and again started to talk with Jay...
Than Mrs.lee enter the hall she was looking good ..