GROWING DESIRES AND PROMISES

AUTHOR'S POV

In the bustling hallways of the school, a hush fell over the students as a 14-year-old girl entered, she was wearing her school uniform, and her hairs were tied in a neat and tight ponytail. As soon as she entered the class, she became the centre of attention but despite the attention, she walked in quiet determination and sat on the last bench keeping her books on the table. In just a few minutes the subject teacher entered the class and started teaching, she wasn't able to understand a single word but she didn't dare to ask her the question because she knew the teachers would not pay any attention to her. 

As soon as the class ended, all the students took out their art supplies and started heading for their Painting class. The girl got up too and started walking, her head was held low as if she was trying to avoid the piercing gazes and whispers that surrounded her. The faces obscured by darkness lurked in the corners like ghosts of humanity.

''How can she be so shameless, even after what happened she has the guts to come to school'' the girl heard someone whispering, she knew they talking about her, and a shiver ran throughout her whole body. Only a few students were there, in a group of bad boys from school was present.

''Arey leave all this, but does anyone still have access to the video, mine isn't working anymore'' a boy from the same class asked loudly, and the girl froze in her place, she just wished for her death at this moment.

The girl kept walking keeping her head low, all she wanted was to run away from everyone and hide in the corner but she could not she clutched the books in her hands tightly as tears brimmed in her eyes.

''Nah, I heard someone had taken down that video'' another one said.

''Arey no problem the actress of the video is here, why don't we ask her to make a video again'' The boy proposed his pathetic idea and the group of boys grinned and ran towards the girl. They block her way, which creates panic inside her, her sketchbook fell from her hands because she was shivering badly now.

''Hey, Miss Sexy Performer'' the leader of the group, Atul Rane said while brushing his fingers on her shoulders, she was cooing herself trying to remove his touch but it wasn't affecting him.

''We want another video of yours, the old one is now boring for us'' he said, brushing his finger on the corner of her lips, she gulped hard but didn't dare to look into his eyes. 

''Atul, leave the video yarr when we can have this'' another guy said and later added ''But everything comes with a prize, so ask her the same''

''Vese dekh to humne free me liya hai ab ye batao whar's your rate for a night'' Atul asked while clutching her jaw tightly.

''Please leave my w- way''  she whispered lowly, as she found Atul's hand on her neck losing her tie slowly.

''So soon, we just started baby'' his fingers opened the first button of her shirt earning a gasp from her. She was shivering in fear badly now, all she wanted was to bury herself alive and never come back to life.

''No please'' she pushed him and ran through the corridor crying hysterially.

''No, Please no'' the woman screamed at the top of my lungs, and thrashed my hands and legs in the air mumbling I know this is a dream, it won't happen again. I need to come out of this dream or else I will feel the same pain again.

The nightmare unfolded like a cruel play, with memories she desperately tried to bury rising to the surface. Faces of people she once knew stared at her, their eyes filled with hunger that she couldn't quite grasp.