THE CURSE'S EMBRACE: END OR BEGINNING

Treta Yug

In the heavenly realm of Suryalok, where the golden rays of the sun bathed everything in a warm, celestial glow. Imagine stepping into a place where the air is filled with the warmth of the sun and the sky above stretches into an endless expanse of deep blue, adorned with wisps of golden clouds that drift lazily across the heavens

As you enter Suryalok, you're greeted by rolling hills and verdant valleys, where lush greenery flourishes and sparkling streams wind their way through the landscape like ribbons of liquid gold. Towering trees sway gently in the breeze, their leaves shimmering in the sunlight like precious gems.

In the distance, the majestic city of Surya Sabha rises tall, its golden spires reaching towards the sky. But perhaps the most awe-inspiring sight of all is the palace of Surya, the sun god himself. Its towering walls are fashioned from pure gold, studded with precious gems that catch the sunlight and cast dazzling reflections in every direction. At its center stands a magnificent throne, upon which Surya sits in all his radiant glory, surrounded by his court of celestial beings and divine attendants.

In Suryalok, time seems to stand still, as the inhabitants live in perfect harmony with the rhythms of the cosmos. Here, the boundaries between the mortal realm and the divine are blurred, and those who dwell in Suryalok are said to experience a sense of profound peace and enlightenment, their souls uplifted by the radiant presence of the sun god.

He stood at the precipice, a towering figure framed against the celestial canvas. At an impressive six feet three inches, he was a warrior sculpted by the divine. Every inch of his form, bathed in the golden luminescence of Suryalok, spoke of power and purpose. His skin, the colour of burnished wheat, gleamed with an inner light as if the very essence of the stars coursed through his veins.

Now it was the moment for Suryaansh Riddhaan to step forward anad embrace his destiny.  As he takes his first steps into the heart of Suryalok, the ground seems to tremble beneath his feet, acknowledging the weight of his presence. His figure, tall, is bathed in the luminous glow of the sun, every movement exuding an aura of majestic power and unwavering determination.

As Riddhaan stepped forward, the folds of his yellow dhoti, embroidered with delicate gold threads, danced around his legs like a river of celestial light, its fabric shimmering as if woven from strands of moonlight itself. With each graceful movement, he exuded an aura of otherworldly elegance and divine presence.

"Suryaansh Riddhaan ki Jai!" A resounding hail echoed through the sabha, reverberating off the walls of the grand hall. All the gods and celestial beings gathered within welcomed him with open arms, their faces radiant with joy and admiration. Riddhaan acknowledged their greeting with a serene smile

As he gracefully moved through the gathering, Riddhaan joined his hands in a gesture of reverence and greeted each deity with a respectful "Pranam." His demeanour was one of humility and grace, despite the weight of destiny that rested upon his shoulders.

(Greetings)

"Suryaansh Riddhaan," Surya Dev's voice boomed with authority, drawing the attention of all present. "Ab samay hai aap apne jeevan laksh ke liye aage badhe. Aashvasur ka ant ab nikat hai." His words carried the weight of prophecy, reminding Riddhaan of the great task that lay ahead. Riddhaan nodded solemnly, his eyes reflecting a deep understanding of the challenges that awaited him.

(Now is the time for you to move forward towards your life's goal. The end of Ashvasur is near)

With Surya Dev's proclamation, the other gods began to bestow their blessings upon Riddhaan. Each deity approached him with offerings of power and strength, their hands glowing with divine energy as they imparted their gifts. From Indra, he received the thunderbolt of authority, a symbol of his rightful place among the celestial pantheon. Saraswatiji bestowed upon him the gift of wisdom, illuminating his path with the light of knowledge. Varuna granted him the power to command the oceans but he can use it twice in his lifetime, while Agni ignited the flames of courage within his heart.