Deliverance, Vicissitude, Setsuna

I now outside of the theater of Dominance

Qlipoth :"well let's get back I don't wanna keep the guest waiting"

Then I go back to the main theater

Qlipoth :"hey guys, ready for the next one"

Kirito :"yeah we are ready"

Sayaka :"I'm ready to"

Noufumi :"so Qlipoth what are we gonna see next?"

Yuna :"I hope It's something easy to understand because my brain is a bit hurt by the last one"

Qlipoth :"don't worry, the next is you guys gonna see the other Flame-Chaser"

Everyone :"really!?"

Qlipoth :"well not every Flame-Chaser, only 3 of them you guys gonna see"

Everyone :"oh"

Qlipoth :"well enough cit chat let's start shal we"

Then the movie start to play

Then she come out of the portal appeared in a similar place

Mei :"..."

Elysia :"I think I know what make you feel strange now compared to the real world. This place does seems... distorted? You can see the Elysian Realm is data space constructed by the 13 Flow of Consciousness, which is made even class with one another. If reality is like a blank sheet of paper, then this place is like origami. Many consciousness were flooded together and you can even see different reflection of the same thing. This view is indeed puzzling"

Noufumi :"is that suppost to be analogies? Because if so I don't understand it one bit"

Everyone :"yeah"

Qlipoth :"don't worry everyone, just think that place just a virtual space and that it. Don't try your brain for it"

Mei :"You never make a appropriate analogies, do you? Ones that can help people understand"

Yuna :"yeah, can you tell us the way can understand the way of that place"

Elysia :"I'm a delicate as a flower that appropriate enough?"

Fu :"no you delicate as flower is not enough"

Madoka :"I think it's enough for me"

Mei :"..."

Elysia :"From another perspective. It's also a good thing. Facing the cliff, the only trust people once have was to take the leap of faith. But now you get to see what happened to those who come before, and use that to guide your own action. That's the significant of the Forerunner footstep. You don't usually get a second chance in real life"

Kirito :"again? With the analogies"

Rimiru :"we still don't understand it"

Yu :"my brain hurt"

Ayumu :"are your brain okay? Yu"

Mei :"...You never make an appropriate analogies. It's a fact"

Everyone :"yeah"

Elysia :"alright don't worry. The Elysian Realm is a giant maze. But I'll always be here lighting up the path ahead for you"

Rimiru :"at least there a that a bit easy to understand"

Itsuki :"a Giant maze? Does that mean we must find a way out?"