𝓜𝓻𝓼. 𝓬𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓪𝓷 -PART 1

Adrian, the lovely and serene, active, and energetic nation The nation is ruled by King Darius Adrian

The king, Darius Adrian, is a good and sympathetic man.
He had four lovely princesses from his two marriages.His first queen, Malka, and their three kids, as well as his second queen, Mary, and her daughter, Tanya, The most stunning and enchanting princess ever lived in the palace.

Malka, the first queen, and the princesses Della and Rose despise Tanya and the second queen. They hated and cursed them each time. However, Saya, the second princess and Malka's daughter, adored Tanya and Mary. She's loved Tanya forever. A kind and modest woman, the second Queen Mary. Queen, who is also the king's favourite. Malka, the queen, always aimed to get rid of Mary and her child. Yet it always fell short.

The princesses matured into adults over time. Tanya, our little princess, is now seventeen. The princesses received marriage proposals from several nations, but none of the princes were able to resist the allure and beauty of the young princess Tanya.

Malka, the queen, is enraged and envious of Tanya. She gave her daughters, Della and Rose, a call one day.

"I will kill the bitches, but I feel bad for my girls. I won't let them live because she is wooing all the princes like her mother." Malka, the queen, yelled.

Della scoffed, "You have to find a way mother, unless Tanya and her mother will take over this Adrian through their humble acting," she added.

Rose chuckled and said, "Tanya, her mother has taken away the king's heart from you, but you should stop them from taking over Adrian," in agreement with her sister.

The look on Queen Malka's face is one of hatred and resentment.She made the decision to put a stop to the mother-daughter bond between the second queen and her.

The following morning, she dialled her dependable maid from the kitchen.

The maid greeted her with "My Queen, greetings your highness," and she bowed.

The monarch is combing her hair while seated in front of a mirror.

I am here to follow your instructions.

She began to add, "You know, Margret, you're my favourite maid in this palace,".

as she stood there with her head down and obediently. She answered with a reverent expression,

"Yes, I know my dear queen.

The queen stood on the gleaming, white throne and unlocked her jewellery box, which was covered in gold and diamonds. She approached the maid while wearing an emerald choker.

The queen gave the maid a wry look and said, "Take this and show your gratitude to me."

The maid gave the queen a sour expression as she gestured with her hand in the direction of the maid's face.

The maid dropped to her knees in shock. "How can I express my appreciation to the queen? My queen, I'll give my life for you," the maid said.

The second queen and the princess must be killed, the first said.

After hearing what the queen said, the maid felt threatened.

The queen grinned evilly and threatened, "Or else I will kill your family."

I will do that for you, my queen, but please don't involve my family in this, the maid said after giving it some thought.

The queen mockingly smiled at her before handing her a bottle of poison and a necklace.

With a hard heart, the maid made her way to the kitchen and got to work on the blueberry cake. The blueberry cake was a hit with the second queen. The maid got to work chopping up the ingredients.She began to combine butter and sugar in a big basin. She looked around and poured the poison into the dish from her skirt pocket, mixing it with salt and vanilla until it was smooth and fluffy. Incorporated egg yolks were then beat until creamy. Cups of flour, baking powder, and hatred towards Malka the queen should all be combined in a basin. Her tears were alternately mixed into the whipped mixture and milk. Place blueberries and flour in a small bowl and bake for a while.The maid began to plate and cut the cake.

She carried it to the second queen's room.

Mary, the second queen, was lying in bed, watching her young princess Tanya while gazing out at the garden.

A knock came from the maid. "Your highness, your tea is ready," she remarked courteously.

The queen said, rising from her bed and settling into the chair,
"Come in."

When the maid came in, she set the cake and tea on the table.

The cake made the queen smile, and she said, "Oh my goodness, how exquisite! I'll relish this. The queen expressed her gratitude to her by saying, "Thank you for this."

The queen instructed the maid, "Call the princess; she is in the garden."

The maid was hired by the queen. The maid bowed before leaving the space.

The cake was cut, and the queen enjoyed some. The queen sighed to herself, "It's delicious; Tanya will love this," and she began to eat.

"Your highness, the queen is waiting for you in her room." The maid beckoned to the princess.

Okay, I'll leave. Warmly grinning, she walked away.

The maid made her way to the room of Queen Malka. The princess was singing softly as she made her way to her mother's room. She ran across Princess Saya on the road.

asking, "Sister, where are you going?" Asked Saya by Tanya.

Saya answered Tanya, "I was simply taking a walk.

Join me; I'm going to meet Mother, so do so now. Saya grinned at Tanya as she welcomed her. They moved in the direction of the second queen's room.

They came to a stop in front of the door and called out, "Mother, I'm here."

They were told of Tanya's arrival by her. However, no one responds.

"Mother, I'm here; are you there?" she called out repeatedly.

They exchanged glances.

Tanya, please open the door, said Saya to Tanya. Tanya flung open the door and, upon seeing the situation, her face turned scarlet and her eyes welled up with tears.

She sat there stoned for a while. She cried, "Mother!" and sprinted over to the table.