PART 2

The palace secretary announced to the populace,
"The queen is dead; long live the king."

Darius Adrian, the king, was shocked to learn of the queen's passing. He hurried over to the queen's room. He observed his queen sprawled in the blood. Saya and Tanya are seated next to the monarch. After the passing of her mother, Tanya froze to death. She is in Saya's arms.
Oh, my queen. The king's heart pounded faster as his eyes welled up with tears.He turned to Tanya and asked,
"What should I do now?".

"Father!" Tanya yelled as she dashed to the king's arms.

He gave her a bear hug and whispered, "Tanya."

Malka, the queen, and the two princesses all entered the room and stood there somberly.
 Saya cast a suspicious glance their way.

She questioned the doctor, "What happened to the queen?"

He responded, "My highness, she is poisoned.

The king questioned the swordsman, "Poisoned, how could this happen?"

Your Highness, we shall investigate this, the captain said.

The queen's funeral began the nextlying.

The queen's funeral began the next day. The queen carried her daughter's favourite red roses in her hand and donned her king's preferred white attire. In the casket, she was lying.

The funeral is being attended by the king, Tanya, and other family members. Tears flowed freely, and Queen Malka's joy filled the air.

The king collapsed all of a sudden.
"Your highness!" shouted the secretary.

The queen said, "My king," as she dashed in his direction.

The princesses sprinted in their direction, Father.

The captain said, "Call the physician," but it was already too late.

Mary, the queen, and the king Darius Adrian departed.

The funerals for both the King and Queen took place on the same day.

Tanya was abandoned.

Malka, the queen, cursed her and claimed she was to blame for her parents' demise.

The queen remarked, "You're the reason your parents died.

"How could she have killed both of them on the same day?" Added Rose.

"How could you talk to her like that?" Saya stood up for Tanya.

"We are telling the truth; this bitch killed our father and the second queen," Della said.

She is our younger sister, and she asks, "Della, how can you be this cruel?" Only her dependence on us is left. Declared Saya to Della

She then helped Tanya stand up and led her to her room.

Mother, once we get rid of her, Adrian will be ours. Rose laughed and remarked to her mom.

After a few days, the nation was deeply troubled by the king's unexpected demise. Adrian lost its vibrancy and serenity.

The oldest princess will wed August William, the prince of the neighbouring nation. He has a bad attitude and is a womaniser. To get Adrian and the princess Tanya, he is marrying the eldest princess, Rose.

Princess Rose wed August William, the prince of the cardon, on a pleasantly warm morning in July.
White roses were blooming profusely in Adrian's palace's front yard. Candles are lit, and white tablecloths are spread across the tables and chairs.

The wine glasses gleamed in the sun's warm light.
Visitors are led to the location and escorted to their places. The invitees include the queen, Malka, and others.
Princess Rose is preparing for the wedding inside the palace. She put on her white dress and styled her hair and cosmetics.

Saya praised her, "Sister, you look beautiful."

Yes, that is accurate. because I am the centre of attention today.
Rose began to flaunt herself.

Tanya wore her light blue outfit and added light pinkish roses to her hair. She looks wonderful and stunning in her dress. To Tanya's room, Saya went.

Tanya, you look absolutely gorgeous. You're going to be perplexed by the prince, she said with a smile.

"Come, let's go; the bride is ready," said Saya.

She smiled lovingly, "The bridesmaid is also ready."

August William started his calculations in the groom's room.
He grinned a wicked smile, "Adrian and Tanya, you're going to be mine."

His secretary entered the space.

"Your highness, we are about to begin the ritual. "It's time for your entry," he replied courteously.

August William stepped out of the space and headed outside.
All of the guests congratulated the groom as he entered.

The bride enters next. Along with her braided maid, Princess Rose arrived.
Everyone was astounded to see the lone individual.

Tanya!