Part 3

August William referred to her as "Tanya".

Yes, brother-in-law, she answered.

He approached her and asked, "Why do you look so damn good on my wedding night?" while standing near by.

She gazed into his eyes in astonishment.
He said to her, "You know something; this marriage is merely a way to you.

She asked in shock, "What are you saying?".

She is only a path to you; I want you to be my mistress, not Rose," he answered.

She responded, "No, it won't happen," alarmed by his remarks.

She escaped his grasp and fled to her room as he grabbed her by the waist.

A women with teary eyes stood behind the Curton rose.

All of August's attempts to hold her were unsuccessful.

Atish's king, Caine Demian, gave his soldier Commander the order to attack Adrian.

Adrian received a letter from them.

The letter carrier arrived at Adrian's door. Malka, the queen, her daughters, and her son-in-law are seated in a chair.

The soldier told her, "My queen, an informant from Atish, is here."

"Let him," commanded the queen.

"I am the King of Atish, and I am advising you that we are announcing the war against you." The informer entered the room, bowed to the queen, and began to read the letter.

The queen stood up from her throne and exclaimed, "What?" in a terrified tone.

"The Atish monarch declared war against us. Tell our commander to get ready by calling him" she yelled.

My queen, we're unable to accomplish that at this time. because the situation in the army is awful right now." The minister gave a reply.

"What we do," she said, turning to face him.

The minister said, "We have to find other ways.

The moon is really brilliant at night.

Tanya did not realise what was in store for her when she dozed off while gazing at the moon.

Rose made her way to the queen's room. "Mother"

Yes, honey, what are you doing here? Malka gave her a hug.

She said, "Mom, I know how to stop the war."

Come sit here, really." Malka escorted her to the sofa and joined her there.

"Tell me what it is."

"Mother, why should we send a marriage proposal to the king of Atish?"

It won't happen. "What nonsense are you talking about?" He is a depraved ruler. Mother turned to her and asked, "How could I marry my daughter to him?

She smiled. "Why do we send Tanya?"

Deep in thought, the queen said, "Yes, it's a good idea."
She will also perish at his hands, but we can get rid of the conflict and Tanya. She gave a nasty grin.

An informant came in the morning to interview

"I'm George, the civil affairs minister. He greeted the king with a bow before saying his name.

"I'm here to propose marriage to your highness," he said. He kept talking.

Is this Adrian's new tactic? The king inquired while grinning. He made fun of him.

 "We Adrians preferred peace to conflict. "The marriage can aid both parties in maintaining harmony." George remarked.

The king gave this some thinking. "All right, I'll accept the offer. He questioned, "Who is my bride?

Tanya, the infant daughter of the deceased monarch. He answered.