16

Chapter 16: Temper

The boy sat up, lowered his eyes and nodded, and did not speak.

Wu Yu reached out to touch his forehead to see if the fever had subsided, and the teenager tilted his head.

Okay, embarrassed to put down your hand.

"How are you feeling now? Is it better?

"My name is Tang Xingchen." The deep voice gently echoed in the chaotic stone forest.

"Oh."

So? Is it better, she really wants to go back, after such a long delay, I don't know if Xiao Ya'er is in a hurry.

Just wanted to ask again.

Seeing him turn his head to look at the ground, a flush flew on his pale face and pursed his lips and said: "You said your name just now, I think you should also want to know what my name is."

Wu Yu complained in her heart, 'I don't want to' But looking at his embarrassed look, she didn't

show it in the end.

A smile curled at the corner of his mouth, tilted his head to meet his gaze, and said softly: "Xiaochen? Can you call it that?

The woman's sudden gentleness made him a little uncomfortable, and nodded slightly, "Whatever you want."

"It's like this, I see that you look much better now than before, I bought some medicine and nutrient solution, you take it." Wu Yu suddenly took out a small package and handed it to Tang Xingchen.

The teenager was a little stunned by her action, and looked at her blankly, "What do you mean by this?" Seeing

that he was stunned and did not accept anything, he directly put the small package on his side.

"I have to go."

Hearing Wu Yu say this, Tang Xingchen suddenly became embarrassed and directly patted open the package.

Staring at her with red eyes, he asked sharply, "Then why did you come back just now?" Since you want to leave, you shouldn't come back just now.

After

saying that, he put on a look of anger, tore the package open, and the contents were scattered everywhere.

Hey, this person is so unreasonable, she came back because she has a conscience, now that the medicine has been bought back, and the wound has been treated for him, will she still be here to accompany him if she doesn't leave. Are they familiar.

Looking at the things she had worked hard to buy, he ripped them to the ground, and suddenly became angry, she would not get used to him.

Pick up a bottle of nutrient solution directly from the ground, open the lid, press the back of his head, and put it in his mouth. All that was left was poured into him.

Tang Xingchen was choked so that tears flowed down drop by drop, struggling to push her away, but he was too weak, just in vain.

After Wu Yu filled a bottle of nutrient solution, she felt a lot more relaxed.

Throwing away the empty bottle in his hand, he said to the young man word by word: "Tang Xingchen, although I used your spar just now, I also bought you medicine to help you eliminate the dark energy in your body and bandage your wounds." So I don't owe you anything, I'm going home, you do it.

After

that, he picked up his coat and walked away.

Because of the good mood of drawing high-grade talisman paper, it was also ruined, and I originally wanted to give him one, but now it seems that it is not necessary, it is completely a person with a changeable temperament, one for a while.