88

Chapter 88: Disturbing Dreams

Star history records that there was indeed a catastrophe 10,000 years ago, and that catastrophe was basically similar to the record recorded by the owner of the diary.

In the beginning, the sun expanded, the surface temperature was too high, and humans migrated to the underground world. Soon after, the stars gathered and the cosmic magnetic field was affected.

With the Blue Star as the center, the surrounding planets are all shrouded in darkness.

This dark day lasted for 99 days before finally dawn.

After dawn, everything seems to be back to normal, but in fact the disaster has just begun.

The land can no longer be used for cultivation, and the animals and plants that survive mutate, feeding on dark energy and multiplying wildly.

Everywhere these mutant animals went, corpses were strewn across the field, and the scene was miserable.

If it were not for the emergence of capable people among human beings, it is estimated that human beings would have become extinct.

Under the leadership of capable people, humans can save one-third of the land of Blue Star. The rest of the place is occupied by mutated flora and fauna.

In this one-third of the land, human beings have cultivated and recuperated for nearly a thousand years before they can return to the right track and restore their former prosperity.

As the return to normal, the population is increasing, which makes already insufficient resources even more scarce.

Even if there are not enough resources, human beings have not stopped multiplying.

Because the disaster that almost wiped out human beings left an indelible shadow in everyone's hearts. As a result, everyone looks at the population very tightly. It is better to be born and live a miserable life than to control the population.

This pathological thinking lasted for generations, which led to an increasing population.

Fortunately, some of the planets gathered thousands of years ago have become habitable for humans.

After discovering that these planets could be inhabited, the leaders of the time took immediate action.

Of course, where humans can live, other creatures can naturally survive.

Those primitive creatures without intelligence on the planet have evolved into fierce beasts after thousands of years of mutation and evolution.

These ferocious beasts are uniformly called mutant star beasts by humans.

Humans did the same, driving and killing mutant animals like they did in Blue Star, and then taking a place from the mouth of the beast.

At that time, the people who went to develop these planets were divided into two groups, one representing the country, and the other group were some rich and capable people.

When the state develops new settlements, it is natural to deal with issues such as security and people's livelihood there, so it takes as little as a few decades to as long as hundreds of years.

In order to occupy more planets, the other faction only needs to lay down a piece of land, and after it is stationed, it will start attacking the next planet.

In total, there are about a dozen planets suitable for human habitation, and in the end, only three planets were developed on the country's side, and the rest were occupied by another faction.