A bit of Colin lore

Words:

⚠️Tw: Violence, cursing⚠️

🌧️Angst🌧️

A\N: So, I changed my writing style 😃
_____________________

Colin's POV:

He threw ne against the wall. "You worthless piece of SHIT!" He yelled.

I was scared. Tears were falling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry father! I tried my best!" I said.

I was telling the truth. I worked my hardest day and night I didn't know how I got a C!?

"BULLSHIT!" He says as he took a bat from behind him.

"Father, please!" I begged. "Stop calling me that!" He said before hitting me.

I was falling numb every hit, until I blacked out...

.

.

.

.

.

"COLIN!"

I woke up in bed. I sat up, I was shivering and my heart was racing, I was breathing fast.

Without even thinking I burst into tears. I hated when that happens!

Tony moved closer and rapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest.

I cried uncontrollably. "Shhh.. It's ok, I'm here." Tony said in a soothing tone. I cried into his chest, still very shook.

After crying for a bit I calmed down. "Another nightmare?" Tony asked. I didn't want to say anything but I answered. " Mhm..." I said looking down.

I was still shivering. Tony sighed. "Well, the only person who can prevent another nightmare is Larry. So.. If you want we could-" "It's fine... I don't want to disturb him, plus he has other dreams to take care of..."

Tony pulled me into a cuddling position. I was a bit shocked to say the least, but quickly got used to it. "Well, I'll try my best to help you love." He said before planting a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled "Thank you Tony." I whispered. 'What did I do to deserve him?' I thought before slowly falling asleep.

8:45 am

Fredrick's POV:

I put the plate of waffles in front of Doi. "Yay, pancakes!" Doi said excitedly. "They're waffles, dummy." Kelly Corrected him as she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled. "I hope you like them." I said. "We will!" "Thanks Mr.Fredrick!"  "My pleasure kids." I said before sitting down on my seat.

Everyone was talking while eating, but suddenly Tracey asked "Wait where's Tony and Colin?" "Actually yeah, aren't they supposed to be the first to wake up after Fred and Stanley?" Sketch said.

I was curious aswell, they are almost never late for breakfast. Unless they had alot of work to do, they would never sleep in.

"Maybe because Colin didn't want to get up." Tony was standing by the entrence to the kitchen.

"Huh, why tho?" Cloudy said. "A very bad dream I guess." Tony said before going to take a glass of coffee.

It took a few seconds for us to realise what he meant.

"Don't tell me..." Lia asked. We all knew what she meant. "I think so, cause he was talking in his sleep." Tony said as he took the coffe from the coffee machine.

"Did he tell you about the dream?" Sketch asked. I was a bit curious too.

"No, he was too scarred." I looked down at my food. Then looked at Larry. "Larry.." I said. He turned, I think knowing exactly what I was about to say.

"Did you.." "Yes.. I saw it..." He said sounding a bit traumatized. "The dream was really gruesome, almost as if it was real.."

Lia's head shot up hearing that. "What did you see?" She said her voice very intrigued. " Well... It was him getting beaten up after getting a C on a test I think? Can't really remember.."

Lia's eyes widened as she let out a gasp. As she put her hand over her mouth.

Lia's POV:

"That happened... That actually happened!" I said, I wasn't lying. I remember that evening clear as day. I looked at Tracey she also had the same expression as me.

"Well that explains... Alot.." Tony said. I put my head down as I sighed. I felt guilty, really guilty... "Tony.." Tony let out hum. "You should go check on him, to see if he's awake y'know?" I said.

He nodded as he proceeded to go upstairs. We went back to eating, as the morning proceeded.

_____________________

A/N: Sorry it's a bit rushed. Wanted to write a chapter for pride month. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.