Pride Month

Words: 4559

Ships: Fluffy bird, Digital time, lampnold, (Mostly)Meatlocker, Creative spark + more

♥️Fluff♥️

⚠️Spoiler: Oliver is the orange from episode 1 of the web series (In my au he's a cat)⚠️

⚠️ Warning: Mention of drinking, drinking, cursing⚠️

A/N:  I hope everyone had a great pride month. Sorry it's really late 😅 I was stressing alot and I'm sorry if it's a bit rushed. Hope you enjoy 😊

_____________________

3rd Person:

It was five in the morning. Fred and Stanley were still sleeping. Stacy and Ben tip toed into the bedroom.

They got up on the bed. Stacy and Ben looked at each other and Stacy gave a nod of approval.

Ben got near Stanley's face and.... Slapped him. Stanley's eyes shot open.  "Ow! What was that for?!" He yelled as Stacy and Ben giggled.

Fredrick opened his eyes, blinking. He  groaned. "What's is it love?" He said, still barely awake.

"See loafie, I told you it would wake both of them up." Ben giggled.

Fredrick got up and grabbed both Ben and Stacy. "Your both little tricksters, aren't ya?" Fredrick said with a chuckle. "Yes we are." Stacy responded.

"Well what could you possibly have to wake us up for?" Stanley asked. Stacy gave an annoyed look to Stanley.

"Are you dumb? It's pride month dad!" Stacy said. Fredrick turned to check the calendar.

And to his surprise it was June 1st. He turned to Stanley.

"I completely forgot about that!" He said. "Well why don't you go wake up your older siblings?" "Okay papa!" Stacy said as she jumped of the bed.

"Come on loafie!" Ben followed Stacy and they both went of to wake up Carter and Cannon.

Fredrick smile at their enthusiasm before getting up. He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, tug him back.

He was a slightly shocked before he turned his head to see that it was Stanley.

"Stop scaring me like that!" "What? I just want a kiss." Stanley said with a smirk on his face. Fredrick sighed as he turned around.

Stanley cupped Fredrick's before kissing him. Fredrick was a bit shocked but he melted into the kiss.

Fredrick wrapped his arms around Stanley's neck and he wrapped his arms around Fredrick's waist.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds before Fredrick pulled away. He gave a soft smile to Stanley.

He cupped Fredrick's face with his hands again. "I love you Fred."

"Ew, seriously. At five in the morning?" Someone said. Stanley and Fredrick looked outside their room.

Carter was standing there with a disgusted face. Cannon beside him looking very excited. Cannon slapped her twins head.

"Let them have their moment!" He said as she turned his head towards them.

"Go on." She said with a smile. Fredrick and Stanley looked at each other then sighed. "Y'know what, let's just make breakfast hun" Fredrick nodded as they started to get ready.

"Aw man! This is your fault!" Cannon said as he pointed towards her twin. "Wha- Nevermind, let's go downstairs."

Carter said as he grabbed Cannon's wrist and dragged her downstairs with him.