Chapter 1

You woke up to the unholy screeching of your alarm. You gave a yelp of surprise as you fell out of your bed. You weren't always the most graceful person.. You slid your finger across your phone screen that silences the alarm. You then stretched and grabbed your phone, walking into your apartment's kitchen.

"What to eat..." You mumbled, looking through your fairly empty fridge. You settled on some strawberries. Once you finished, you trotted into your bedroom and got ready for the day.

                             ~*~

You walked up the stairs into the highschool that you've been going to for the past four years. You gained a few disgusted looks from the more social kids. You were known for being a rebel but you're also known for being shy and quiet at times.

You walked to your locker and quickly switched your backpack for your first hour class, then made your way to said class, English.

You were early so you decided to mess aroubd on your phone. You checked Facebook and saw a few posts from your favorite youtuber, Markiplier. You liked the posts and a smile slid onto your face. Mark always made your day better whether you were sad or even happy. You then noticed a comment from someone that went to your school. You quirked an eyebrow when you read the comment.

Carson Daine
       OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR MARK TO VISIT MY HIGH SCHOOL TODAY!!

"Why would Mark visit our high school..?" You muttered. You put your phone away when more people filed into the classroom. You propped your head on the palm of your up turned hand and waited in boredom for class to start.

The teacher walked to the center of the front part of the room.

"As you all know, today is Career Day. So you all will spend most of your day today getting information from possible bosses. I want you all to be on your best behavior or I will not hesitate to have you suspended. Are we clear?" She said in a no nonsense tone. There were collected mutters of yes.

Crap... I forgot today was Career Day.. You thought, as you inclined your head slightly. You didn't want to walk around being intimidated by possible future bosses.

You got up as most if the class had already left. You caught up with your best friend, Emma.

"Have you heard, Y/N? Markiplier is supposed to be here!" She said with a knowing smirk. She knew how much you loved the handsome youtuber.

"Yeah I saw a few comments from people here." You replied. You started to feel uneasy. What if Mark really was here today? You shrugged the feeling off and put your hands into your jacket pockets.

You and Emma made your way into the gym and saw it was filled with booths. You looked around, seeing usual booths that are here, businesses, astronauts, firemen, policemen, et cetera. You then saw a fairly large crowd over one particular booth. A new booth. You pushed yourself onto your tippy toes and then you saw him. His floofy black hair. Chocolate brown eyes. Slight beard scruff. His amazing smile that made your day. Emma elbowed you and grinned. There he was, before you in the flesh,

Mark Fischbach.

Markiplier.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1! I'm going to upload chapter 2 shortly after this one because I'm on a roll. So enjoy!! (: