Chapter 3

Mark and you arrived outside the gym. He stopped you and spun you around.

"Hey are you alright?" He asked, concern etching onto his handsome face. You nodded slightly, forgetting that you just were snotting yourself not that long ago. Mark wiped a finger under your eye and pulled it back,
showing mascara on his finger.

"Oh. Well I'm alright now." You said with a half smile. He smiled slightly and opened the door for you.

"After you milady." He said. You laughed softly and walked in. Emma ran up to you.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" She asked, shaking you by the shoulders. You nodded.

"Yeah I'm totally fine. Mark saved me from suspension." You replied looking back at Mark with a smile, who returned it. Emma's gaze shifted from you to Mark. She then leaned in close to your ear.

"That's not the only thing he'll be saving you from.." She whispered. You gave her a confused look and then you heard an angry shout.

"Oh so yer back? Get over here and close up your mess!" The fisherman yelled at you.

"Oh. That. Yeah.." You mumbled. Mark walked over to the fisherman.

"I believe there's a misunderstanding. She was shoved by those ladies over there. They are responsible for your mess." Mark said, nodding over to the group of girls that you despise. You lifted your hand up behind your back and Emma highfived it. The fisherman turned to the girls and started to snap at them. They cowered away slowly and soon ran out of the gym. Your English teacher then steppes forward and called for attention.

"Alright everyone. I hope you enjoyed Career Day. Seniors please return to your class." She called out. There was shuffling and voices that filled the room as everyone trickled out of the gym. You quickly hurried up to Mark.

"Thank you so much for helping me today Mark!" You said, hugging him tightly. He hugged you back.

"No problem. I'll see you later." He said. You pulled away and walked back over to Emma, waving goodbye to Mark. He waved bye to you both. As walked back to class you couldn't help but wonder what Mark meant by 'I'll see you later.'

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever I've been super busy with things. I'll try to have chapter 4 up soon. And I want to give a special thanks to everyone that is voting for my book! I didn't know it was this good! You all made my day! I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter. Buh-bye!