Welcome to Wraith

Chris Pov:

I was sleeping softly next to Ms Mayberry and Loona as we were very comfortable and warm due to being trapped between them. That was until the phone went off making all of us groan in annoyance, Loona handed me the phone sleepily as I answered seeing that it was Blitzo.

"Hey Blitz whats going on?"

Blitzo: Hey Chris, look we got an invitation from Stolas...he wants us to come to The Harvest Moon festival today and I said yes.

"Ughhh Blitz next time ask me, I'll go just.....when are we suppose to head out?"

Loona woke up but Ms Mayberry whispered that she was going to stay to take care of some business. Loona rolled her eyes and went to make some coffee for all three of us.

Blitzo: We're suppose to head out around 10 am. Get ready to head out.

He hung up as I sighed softly before I got up. I kissed Ms Mayberry's cheek before heading out out with Loona. I yawned softly as she pat my head softly. When we got to the I.M.P building, we got into the van and started to head towards the the Wrath ring. Millie was excited, while Moxxie was more annoyed really.

"You seem very excited Millie."

Millie: Yes because not only do I get to visit my parents I get to be in the festival itself! More importantly the pain games!

Moxxie: I don't see why I have to attend!

Millie: Moxxie, even though my parents don't like you, they are your in-laws, so you have to go.

Moxxie: Fine but I'm not going to be happy about it.

Millie: You remember my sister right Chris?

"Oh....um what's her name? Sallie May right?"

Millie: Yep that's her!

"I remember I kicked her ass the last time we saw each other. She was so pissed about it!"

We both laughed as this was going to be a long drive.

Millie Pov:

It's good to see Chris smiling and laughing again. I had told my parents that he had recently been resurrected from the dead and that he looked way different than the last time they saw him. I also explained to them that they cannot bring up his death under any circumstances as that may send him spiraling and that he's not in any position to get into a brawl. They agreed not to tell him. Sallie May was actually very happy to see that he was alive and promised not to get into another brawl with him.

Chris seemed very excited as we got there, my parents came out and I immediately hugged them happily as they soon noticed Chris and were shocked at the appearance.

Joe: Well if it isn't Mr Noire how have you been?

Chris: Tired but I'll hang in there!

They both shook each others hand but I noticed my dad was gripping his hand a little harder than usual, which usually meant he wanted to see how strong he was. At first I was worried until Chris gripped my dad's hand harder making him flinch.

Joe: Y-you got a strong grip there boy!

Chris: Yea well, I've been in fights before s-

"Could you let go of my dad's hand please Chris?"

Chris: Right sorry!

He let go of my dad's hand with a smirk. My dad rubbed his hand Softly as my mother kissed both of Chris's cheeks as a welcome back.

Lin: it's good to see you again Chris.

Chris: You too Ms Lin, now the only person I haven't said hi to i- what the fuck!?

Chris felt himself lifted off the ground as Sallie may lifted him smirking.

Sallie May: Well if it ain't my favorite little cat boy! How have you been?

Chris: I've been good but put me down before I kick your ass again!

Sallie May: Is that a challenge I hear?

Chris: You damn right it is!

Chris Pov:

I smirked and used my weight to slam her onto the ground as we got into another brawl. She knows how to throw a mean left hook but so do I. After about twenty minutes I managed to put her in a headlock while panting heavily, bruises on my body.

"Say uncle you asshole!"

Sallie May: N-never! You can't make m- ngh!

"Say it!"

Sallie May: Uncle! UNCLE!

I let go off her and laid on the ground as she panted and helped me up.

Sallie: I see you still got that death grip of yours. I'm impressed!

"Yea....next time you decide to do some bullshit like that, think twice."

Sallie:......Want some Chili?

"Fuck yea!"

I followed her into the house as the smell of chili. How I loved the taste, it was always my favorite thing to eat when I came to the festival. She put a bowl for her and me as we both sat down next to me.

Sallie May: So how you been sugar?~

"I've been fine how about you?"

Sallie May: I've been good, although I though miss a little something~

"Oh and what might that be?"

Sallie: I missed having you "ride the horse"~

"Sallie! Not in the kitchen~"

Sallie: Oh hush up you know you wanna~

"Ok fine maybe later but right now I want to eat chili."

I bluhsed as the last time I "rode the horse" was back when I was 18. Her parents had walked in on us, usually they would be mad, but oddly enough they seemed to be okay with it and left us be. It kinda became akward between us for a very long time but we ended up meeting on several occasions to patch things up. With that out of the mind I felt Sallie grab my hand after I finish eating the chili to head to her room.

"Hey what about the festival!?"

Sallie: That can wait! I NEED MY SWEET BOY NOW!~♡

This is going to be a very very long day~♡