Vs. Striker

Chris Pov:

I groaned loudly as my hips hurt like a fucking bitch. I woke up next to Sallie sleeping heavily. I noticed heavy breathing in the corner and noticed Loona sitting in the corner drinking some moonshine, she was smirking at me.

Loona: My my I didn't know you were such a bottom slut Chris~

"How long have you b-"

Loona: Oh I've been watching you for a while and I want a turn as well~

"Hehehe can we talk about this?"

Loona: Nope~♡

A few more hours later with his hips basically so sore he was limping downstairs where Joe and Lin noticed this immediately.

Lin: You alright kid?

"Yea hips are sore! It will be a while but I'll be able to things around the farm."

Joe: Are you sure? Why not take a s-

"Nah my ass hurts bad. I think I'd rather be on my two feet, if you know what I mean?"

Lin and Joe were confused for a little until it finally clicked inro their heads what had happened between me and Sallie. They laughed a little as lin grabbed an ice pack for my ass.

Joe: Alright well, you just relax, I'll go ahead and deal with the pigs!

He kissed Lin on the cheek before heading out. Lin smiled at me as she signaled me to follow her and so I did. We walked into the fields as we talked.

Lin: So how are you feeling today?

"I'm feeling fine I guess, my ass just hurts so much right now."

Lin: Did Sallie Mae p-

"Yes she did."

Lin: Huh neat......anyways, it's good to have a talk with you.

"Don't you usually talk to Joe?"

Lin: Chris, me and Joe are very old fashion. We may love each other but it's a little akward to talk to each other about our feelings, which is why I talk to you.

"Well what about Moxxie? How do you feel about him?"

Lin: I don't like him, I don't understand what Millie sees in him. Why not marry someone else from wrath?

"Lin if it's one thing I know about Moxxie, is that when it comes to fight,there is no one else you would want. He know long range fighting but if push comes to shove, he knows how to find hand to hand and it shows."

Lin: Hmmmm.....alright. I'll trust your word on good faith.

My phone went off as I amswered it to hear a panicked Moxxie who said that someone was trying to take out Stolas. My eyes widen as I hung up and grabbed a hatchet.

Lin: What's wrong?

"He's in danger, and do you know a guy named Striker?"

Lin: Yea?

"Well it so happens that he has a blessed rifle, and is trying to take out Stolas."

Lin: Dear god! Get going then! Save Moxxie and get him out of there!

Moxxie Pov:

I was close to blacking out as Striker was chocking me. Blitzo was trying to aim his flintlock at him but couldn't get a shot in at all.

Blitzo: Goddamnit Moxxie stop moving!

"C-can't b-"

When I was going to blank out, there was a hatchet that slammed into Strikers shoulder making him let go as an arm dragged him out the window as a hard thump. I put the rifle onto my back as we noticed Chris and Striker fighting each other.

Chris:Moxxie, Blitz go protect Stolas.

We ran out the building as Striker pulled out another gun and shot at Chris. Now we both panicked thinking that he was about to be killed again, but there was something about him that had changed. Before his death Chris was able to become a nephalem however, his power has changed. He was shot but quickly the holes in his arm started to spew out smoke, Similar to when we fought the cherub.

Striker: That should've killed you! Why aren't you dead?!

Chris: It's funny isn't it, how the same weapon that could kill me was stopped by my ability, that I have achieved what I wanted to become...

Striker: Oh and what would that be?

Chris: That I have become immortalized!

I was shocked as the smoke started to form a soldier of sorts that looked like a military german soldier

Chris: My stand......The Vengeful One!

As Striker and Chris faced off this....this thing handed its gun to Chris and started fighting hand to hand with Striker, the mistake Striker made was thinking Chris was normal. After a few minutes this things managed to land hit after hit on Striker making him back down. As Striker came to strike out, it pulled out a smoke grenade out of its trench coat before pulling the pin. The smoke spewed out and began to burn Striker making him catch on fire.

Striker: Fuck! What the hell is that!?!

Chris: This is my stand, The Vengeful One, it seems to have evolved from Disturbed.....now then I'll just have to kill you.

Chris loaded the gun and began to fire as Striker slithered away, he manged to get one bullet into his leg. The soldier dissolved back into smoke as he put the gun onto his back. The wounds healed back up as I approached him.

"That stand.....is that what that was whe-"

Chris: When I fought the cherubs? Yes, it's name was Disturbed as I had received it from another.....friend of mine. But yesterday I had received the disc again after they had passed away. However the stand evolved so I can fight. The Vengeful ones capabilities revolve around ash and fire. I don't know why but it seems effective.

A few hours later...

After heading back to the Van and getting in we drove back to the pride ring as Chris had dozed off. Loona was keeping an eye on him and something still bothered me. How in the hell did he fight with such aggression, usually he's calm and collected but this time he.....he was very agressive and I could even sense the bloodlust emitting from him.....just what the fuck is going on?