Queen Bee/?????

Chris Pov:

Me and Loona were in the gluttony ring and decided to take Vortex up on his offer. I was ready as we walked in, it had been a couple of years ever since I came to the hive to hang out with Beelzebub. As we walked in, I immediately felt the presence of a higher demon behind me and began to smirk.

"Good to see you again.....Beelzebub."

Beelzebub: Well, if it isn't Chris! You look very ador-

Vortex: Hey babe, could I talk to you right quick?

Vortex talked to her so we waited for a bit before they come back with Beelzebub smiling at me. She walked over and picked me up making me blush.

Beelzebub: It's been a while since we last saw each other, so let's catch up! Babe could you show Loona around please?

Vortex: Yes bee!

Vortex took loona and left to show her through the mansion, me and Beelzebub went towards the apparently new hottubs that she had installer which of course had some honey flowing through it. She handed me a pair of swiming shorts and so I changed into it and got in with her. Some of people brought us drinks.

Beelzebub: So Chris, how's life been?

"It's been very pleased.....however I am at odds with my boss..."

Beelzebub: Is everything all right?

"My boss.....he's just a hard headed asshole and I think I'm done with his bullshit. I really am done with it."

Beelzebub: But you enjoyed that job, right?

"Don't get me wrong I did, it's just.....I'm constantly putting myself on the line and.....my boss just acts like it's a game. He puts everyone's life on the line and.....it just really pisses me off.."

Beelzebub: So what are you gonna do? Gonna try to talk to him about it?

"No......I think I'm done being an hitman.....I'm going to quit and become a therapist."

Beelzebub: Really? Well hell needs that more than ever. D-did you ever regret working with your coworkers?

"No. But it's time for me to leave I.M.P and move on to something where I'm not constantly going to die."

As we talked we heard some ruckus going on and sighed. We got dressed in our normal clothing and went to go check it out to see Blitzo ruining the party. I looked back at Beelzebub and sighed as I went to go find him.

A few minutes later.....

Well as things couldn't get worse, Blitzo just had to get drunk on the honey infused alchohol which annoyed me. Loona got into an argument with Beelzebub, so we had to leave the party annoyed. Loona put Blitzo onto the couch and we went to her bedroom. Loona noticed that I was silent.

Loona: Babe, is something bothering you?

"We need to talk. And no it's not about our relationship.....it's about work?"

Loona: What about it?

"Get everyone together at the office. I'll meet you there in a little bit alright?"

I left towards the office and a few minutes later, everyone was together. Ms Mayberry actually got a job with I.M.P as a assistant. Moxxie, Millie and Loona sat down at the table and looked at me.

Millie: So Chris what did you need to tell us?

"Guys......I'm quitting I.M.P."

Everyone gasped and was shocked that I said that so I put my hand up letting everyone know to hush up so I could explain.

"Look.....I just can't put my life on the line for someone like Blitzo. I'm at the end of the rope with him and it's time for me to move on to other things. I found another job within the building and I'm going to become a therapist."

Moxxie: Wow.....that's a lot to take in Chris, are you sure you wanna do this?

Loona: Of course he does fatty! Babe.....you know I'll support you right? You should go for it!

"I know that.....Thank you. Ms Mayberry h-"

I was quickly cut off as Ms Mayberry had hugged me tightly and quickly kissed my lips. After a while she stopped and looked me dead in the eye and smiled.

Ms Mayberry: I'll know you'll do great things, I love you.

Everyone hugged me as I had sighed softly. I gathered my stuff and packed up before heading towards the elevator. I took it up to the top floor and got to the front desk.

Receptionist: Mr Noire I assume?

"Yes that would be me."

Receptionist: Follow me.

As we walked towards the office, I noticed that other demons had watched me curiously. I walked into my new office smiling very happily as the receptionist told me what I had to do and let me get settled. A few minutes had passed and I had gotten my first patient.

?????: Are you Mr Noire?

"Yes that would be me. Come in."

I saw a tall black demon who had seemed to have his horns and wings clipped as if he had been attacked at one point. He laid down on the seat as I pulled up in a chair next to him.

"First things first. What is your name?"

Osiris: Osiris......Osiris Abbadon.

"Ok, Osiris, what brings you into my office today?"

Osiris: Well I'm conflicted about something that my father and mother had recently brought to my attention....

"And that would be?"

Osiris: That I have a brother that I've never met. They said he was from a different 'place and time' from my timeline. They said he was unique but....

"You're not sure if you should go and see if he really is from"

Osiris and Chris: Another dimension?

I stopped writing as we both looked at each other.

Osiris: What's your name?

"Chris....Chris Noire..."

He got up and grabbed a vanilla folder before giving it to me. I looked at it as I saw my mother's name and the DNA test to see that me and him.....are brothers.....

"I-I don't understand I thought I was the only o-"

Osiris: One who could travel between timelines? No.....I can do it as well.

"But my father's name was Gabriel, who was-"

Osiris: My father's name was Azazel, brother of Gabriel.

We both sat in silence as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I wanted to cry....not because I didn't know I had a family member here, but because I have someone like me.

"I-I can't believe it I have a brother...."

Osiris: It's good to see you after all these years.....

I smiled as we continued to talk for the rest of the night untilhe had to leave back to his timeline. I smiled knowing that this wasn't going to be the very last time I wasn't going to see him......but I'm....happy!

And that is it for the Finale of this book...I want to thank everyone for reading my book. At the beginning of making this, I didn't expect to see so many people invested into this and for that reason I will continue to write books for people to continue to enjoy. I think I'll take a little hiatus to review and rewrite some of my other scripts for the books. Again I want to say thank you for everything you guys have done for me.

-GRIMSKIIII3