I hope you can swim

"How will we find everyone?" Molly asked as she breathed heavily.

"We're gonna have to swim honey." I said as I pushed her hair behind her ear."I hope you can"

"Yes, I know how to swim, but I need floaties." Molly said as she clenched onto my suitcase."

"Can you swim with your suitcase like I am?" I asked with a tilt in the head.

"I guess I can try."

She held on to the two straps on the front of her suitcase and began to kick her feet in doggy motion.

"I can do it, I can do it!" She said as her voice got higher.

"Okay good, thats how we will be getting around, so we can get you back home." I said as I grabbed my suitcase.

Mollys breathes began to settle down as she was calming her body, hopefully she was telling herself that everything would be okay and she will see her parents soon, and that they're just as worried as she is.

We began our journey across the deep blue ocean of wonders, the wonders that we had no idea about, hopefully we won't meet one. But I knew that if I had just as enough courage as Figge did when she swam, I can do it too. I could see a gleam in Mollys eyes, she looked determined to get across the ocean, and see her family once again. But little did she know that deep down in my soul, I wished and hoped that her family is in good health and feels that her beautiful daughter is in the hands of someone who will help her find them rain or shine.

We've been swimming for about 15 minutes, every now and then looking back to be sure that Molly is near.

"Are we there yet?" Molly said with her desperate voice.

"No, not yet sweetie, I'm sure its not too far, we should be fine."

I would say more, like the water could pull us back, making it harder for us to get to shore, or we could get tangled in seaweed. I thought back to when I was her age, I thought about every situation to end in a happy way, just like all the princess stories, Belle married a beast and had a happy life, Ariel got her human prince, I thought that good endings could be as extraordinary as that, but then I stepped into my teenage years, where reality hit me in the face like a base ball bat.

"Whats your name?" Molly asked as she tilted her head.

"My name is Camellia."

"Thats a pretty name, I wish my name could be like that." Molly said.

"Your parents named you Molly, they didn't name you anything else, because that name was perfect for you, it fits your personality." I said with a smile.

"I wish I could see my parents." Molly said as she held back her tears.

"Don't worry, I will help you find them, I think we are almost to shore, maybe in 20 minutes we will be on our feet and be able to find out where the plane took everyone to find them."

"Thank you Camellia, what about your family."

"I am actually flying back home, I traveled with my boyfriend, but I didn't see him get onto the helicopter, I hope he's okay.