CHAPTER 3

Emily's POV

It's finally Friday, the restaurant closed a bit late but that doesn't matter as I am already on my way to Kathy's house.Kathy lives at the other side of town where as I live on the other end, that's why we prefer meeting some other place instead of our homes.

The last time I visited Kathy's house was when she was moving in.

___________________________

"There you are! FINALLY!!!I thought you weren't coming,"Kathy says.She doesn't even let me say anything as she props me down on a vanity desk ready to do my makeup,her makeup was already done and my does she look divine.

"Now sweetie,I need you to unleash that inner goddess in you tonight, confidence,pride and sophistication at it's best, we're all equal tonight,"she says as she spins me the other so as not to see what she's doing.

She first starts with my hair.My hair is one my favorite things, that I got from my mother.Long,jet black,a bit straightened but not too much as my 4c curls tend to show up once in awhile.

I don't use any kind of gel or hairspray on my hair but guess what.... Kathy is literally dumping everything on me.....sobs*.....my hair.

She starts by completely straightening it,geling it then using some comb technique to create a wavy look, and tons of hairspray to set everything in place.

"Why are you using this much product?"

"I want that wet hair look,"

Oh!so that's what she was going for..nice.Next,she starts prepping my face with moisturizers, toner's.....the full package.After a whole hour of just sitting there,she turns me around.... to say I am shocked is an understatement.....do I know you?have we met before?who is this woman?

I don't even recognize myself anymore, the hair...oh the hair! it's magnificent,sultry even..now pair it with a kinda smokie eye and red lips....

"Kathy....I,"

"Shhhhhhh,go in there, put that dress on and let's leave cause we are so damn late,"she says smiling as she drags me into her room.

There on her bed, lays a gown,I don't if I can say it's golden silverish or whatever that colour is but my is it exquisite.I quickly strip off,put on the gown and even without looking at the mirror,I just know I Don't look like Emily anymore.... this is APHRODITE,in flesh..... pure walking seduction though it still gives off purity.A mysterious woman.

The dress creates a mirage of dangling crystals, it's really tight in the waist and hips...I guess to accentuate my curvy figure,from the hips downwards it's a bit flexible... still maintaining a mermaid look but really flexible and breathable, just right for a perfect waltz, around the waist it has a sash? train?...i don't know, just something like that.This dress isn't outstanding at first but at a second glance nothing compares to it... it's like it draws you in and hypnotizes you.

Emily's look.