SUN'S SAD STORY💔💔

(Tw: sad 💔💔😭😢)

It was an average day for Sun, snotty nearly-fetuses(toddlers) running around the daycare, Vanessa being a whore, kids are probably being killed, And most of all, sunny snorting glitter glue!

Sun was just snorting glitter glue as per usual, when they suddenly heard the daycare doors open, it was THE Glamrock freddy fazballs!! He came to drop off Gregory so he didn't have to deal with Gregory's sas.
"Hello Friend!" Says Sun to Gregory, as if the whole daycare part in the security breach game didn't exist.

After Gregory ran in the play structures to push random kids over he had a great idea! He was going to bomb the daycare! How fun!! Gregory pulled a 9ft invisible bomb out of his pockets and CABOOM, everything blew up, except Gregory and Sun bec no.1 Sun is an important character and no.2 Gregory had to be alive bec it's Gregory.

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK"Screamed Sun
"ARRHHHH, CLEAN UP, CLEAN UP!!" Sun kept repeating loudly.

After a few hours, Freddy Fazballs came to pick Gregory up from the daycare, Freddy decided to ignore the mess because why not.

Sun solemnly decided to quit being a daycare attendant because of all the stress and snotty nearly-fetuses/toddlers, from all the stress of being a daycare attendant'sun had resorted to smoking as seen in this picture right here:

As sun was walking around town they decided that working at 3 jobs at once COULDN'T be as stressful as the daycare!! As Sun (+moon) applied for these 3 jobs = McDonald's, Hooters and the place that makes pop tarts! Amazing jobs! This is why these ...

As sun was walking around town they decided that working at 3 jobs at once COULDN'T be as stressful as the daycare!! As Sun (+moon) applied for these 3 jobs = McDonald's, Hooters and the place that makes pop tarts! Amazing jobs! This is why these jobs are so great (I don't think they r great. /Not even joking)
No.1= Hooters: "Titties and chicken" - A quote from Pretty Depressed Productions
No.2= McDonald's: Moon wanted to work there so they could poison the customers
No.3= the place that makes pop tarts: pop tarts r delish.

And with that, Sun and moon had a pretty good life, moon got to poison all the people they wanted and sun was out of the daycare and far from Fazbear's!!

-the end (for now??)

(I have no clue how Wattpad works btw and I'll never be on here ever again UNLESS U WANNA SEE MORE OF SUN'S SAD STORY 😘