"Not a chance"

Oliver gets himself killed almost, when he was chasing a vigilante. Dig saves him on time and takes him to Argus, where Lyla after knowing the tension between him and Kara (Supergirl) after they met for the first time fighting the dominators, contacts Kara and informs her about Oliver.

Kara, getting the message, without wasting a second, and leaving her work, her city, her earth, breaches to Earth prime, to check on Oliver.

Oliver on the contrary, was in the surgery, when she got there and highly sedated. Kara waits by him, on his bed, all the time, calmly and at the same impatient and restless, for Oliver to gain conscious.

After an hour or so, Oliver finally gains his conscious and slowly opens his eyes, at he sight of Kara, glancing at him with a look of concern. He manages to sit, where Kara helps him and he says with a soft voice,

"Hey, you came..."

"I couldn't resist myself when I heard what happened to you..." She replied with a small smile, trying to hide her tears. But Oliver could see all the pain in her eyes; he knew she was scared to lose him. He knew she was feeling same way towards him, how he was feeling.

He wanted her to stay. He wanted her by his side. He wanted to talk to her about his feelings, lately what he is feeling towards her; ever since they met. He knew he was worst at expressing his feelings, and ends up saying,

"We'll, now that you are here... You are not planning to leave any sooner... Are you?!"

"Not even a slightest chance!" She replied knowing that she will not leaving him like this, and sticking for him, on this earth, for a very long time; coz for her, nothing else mattered but him, his health. He was his priority.

Oliver felt satisfied knowing that she will be staying. after a near death experience, he wanted someone he loves, someone who understands him without judging him; someone who cares about him, regardless everything. He had faith in Kara, that no matter what, she will never betray him or leave him.

---- The End ----