"Domestic Bliss"

Oliver and Kara finally starts living together, on his earth, Earth prime; as Oliver bought themselves a small house, in a nice neighborhood, away from the city. She was now part of team Arrow partly and of course was Supergirl on her own earth whenever needed. She left CATCO and was now working in the investigative journalism field, along with iris. Iris was happy to have her by her side, and Kara loved working along with her. Both developed a good bond.

Kara, after moving on with Oliver, was happier than before and so was Oliver. Even though they fought crimes together, they had their moments on domestic bliss, where the two just enjoyed themselves being alone, having their own space and enhancing their relationship.

Same way, that fine morning, as usual Oliver came home from a nice run through the woods, and Kara on the other side, was back from her earth, as usual, after helping people, in the National City.

"Here comes the Green Arrow..." Kara added mocking Oliver as he walks in, right on the time, as she walks out of the breach portal, holding two cups of coffee.

"...and here comes the Supergirl, just on time..." Oliver added walking to her, admiring her in the little Supergirl outfit she wore.

Kara passes the cups to Oliver and heads in, for a quick change, "stay here..." And was back in a blink of a second;
"Kara, how is that nobody recognizes you, that you are the Supergirl?!"
Oliver added as Kara walks to him, wearing her casual office clothes

"Just like how you freely run around in a Green hood and nobody recognizes you... That you are the Green Arrow" Kara added with a pout and that was something Oliver loved about her. Her cuteness, how sweet and adorable she was all the time.

"ohh...is that so...?!" Oliver replied with a flirty smirk, "...come right here, before i lose my mind..."

Kara giggled and walked closer to him and put her arms around his neck, "and why exactly you'd lose your mind?!" She pouted

Oliver pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist and replied, "because, I can't control myself when you act this adorable, cute little goofball...and when I can't hold you like this, i begin losing my mind... Till I have you back in my arms..."

"Oh, is that so...Mr. Queen?!" Kara replied teasing him back

"Ah ha... Ms. Danvers" He replied right before he leaned down closer to her mouth and kissed her deeply.

--- The End ---