2:

(hopefully this one won't be that cringe)

Jeongukk sat their frozen at the action.He felt nervous,pleased, excited, restless,amazed all in one just by the simple act.

Taehyung broke the mere eye contact and walked towards the seat his new professor told him to sit on.He walked towards it,head down to avoid the awkward situation he was in as everyone's eyes were on him.I mean,why would they not be? Taehyung was pretty and handsome.A rare feature in guys.

Taehyung sat down with quite grace and greated his seatmate,Chaeyoung Park with a tiny yet genuine smile.To which,Chaeyoung gave a wide smile back.Which seemed quite weird to Jeongukk.Jeongukk knew Chaeyoung ever since middle school.She never really made contact with people or even talked to them.She was either an introvert or a loner student.Well Jeongukk thought that.

Jeongukk just continued staring at the professor talking something about thiosulphate.His gaze adverted towards Taehyung eventually.Jeongukk was starting to stare at the brunette's deep brown hair.What would the feel like under my fingers?Soft?Silky?Or both?
Yes,the raven head was thinking all of this stuff.Taehyung was talking to Chaeyoung in a low tone since he doesn't want to interrupt the professor on the first day.Chaeyoung shook her head on a sentence that Taehyung spoke,which Jeongukk assumed to be a question.And yes,he was practically monitoring their actions.

That's when it hit him that Taehyung turned around and called Jeongukk and said:

"Hey,can you help me in getting notes?I asked Chaeyoung and she said she doesn't have all of them."

"Uh yeah,but i don't have them right now.I left them at my house."
Jeongukk answered,a bit stunned at how slow and soothing the brunette's voice is.

Taehyung was looking towards the floor now.And was slowly biting his lips.'He looks so pretty.Did anyone ever tell him that?'Jeongukk thought looking at him.

"Mr.Kim Taehyung,Please turn around and pay attention to the lecture"The professor said aloud out of the blue.Guess he noticed.
Jeongukk just glared at the professor  as he rolled his eyes consecutively.He checked his wrist watch and was relieved to know that

"Sir,class is over. can we go now?"Jeongukk asked with the most uninterested tone ever.

The mentioned Sir just nodded with a defeated look.He wanted to cover everything in the topic in today's lecture but that didn't work,time was over!
Everyone started to pack up and walk out discussing something Jeongukk surely didn't wanted to hear.He also got up and hung his bag over right shoulder,hands in pockets of his pants.

His head was hanging low and he was humming a song he likes.He wasn't sad he just didn't wanted to look up.Why should he?It's boring.Some people prefer to be in their own world.And Jeongukk just happened to be one of them.He often walks around while singing songs,unconsciously.As in,he doesn't even know that he's singing them,he thinks he's humming.

He was walking towards the main hall,still humming the song.But what he didn't realize was that someone was cheekily following him.Someone older yet shorter than him. Suddenly,he felt a light tap on his shoulder from the back.Jeongukk sighed,breaking the song's melody and slightly turned his head to his back.

"Jimin,do you want me to throw you out of the window?"Jeongukk asked,his voice awfully calm and his eyes were half closed.

"Wow, you're rude.And hot"Jimin answered with a tint of sarcasm present in his Jeongukk now completely turned around to face the short guy

Jeongukk scrunched up his now, eyebrows furrowed;into a face of disgust upon hearing his bestfriend calling him 'hot'.He whispered a 'shibal' and just walked away,his hands still in his pockets.