Introducing the group 2 characters

Jay there this is the second group of friends that I am about to introduce you to. So here they are:

Shadow the Hedgehog:Age:17Crush: soon to be SonicPowers: Speed and chaos control Family: guardian Doctor Peter, twin brother Mephiles, big sister Maria, pet black cat tutu(girl)Friends:Rouge, Mephiles, Scoorge, Silver and MariaAbout Shadow: Shadow...

Age:17
Crush: soon to be Sonic
Powers: Speed and chaos control
Family: guardian Doctor Peter, twin brother Mephiles, big sister Maria, pet black cat tutu(girl)
Friends:Rouge, Mephiles, Scoorge, Silver and Maria
About Shadow: Shadow is as everyone else thinks is a dangerous monster, but they don't know him well enough to see the kind, calm and gentle in him like his friends and family do. He gets angry easily if you say anything or make him mad, but he can be really good and really calm with good behavior and has good manners, he's really smart, likes to race his rival, loves to sing songs of his own, he goes to the music club with his sister and friends, he hate spicy foods, doesn't eat much, but still can, drinks dark coffee with vanilla cream, love's frozen yogurt and fruit smoothies from Rabbits Cafe. Shadow was created from the space ark to be a cure for the professor granddaughter Maria, till it all happened when the ark was destroyed by G.U.N. Everything was gone, only 2 managed to escape Shadow and Maria, who made it to earth and since Maria is still not cured yet and is running out of time before she dies, they went to a special young friend of professors, Doctor Peter and with his special machine he invented he transformed her into a true mobian hedgehog healthy and happy, along with a even better surprise seeing his twin brother Mephiles there, the three started to live happy lives on earth and a new home.

 Everything was gone, only 2 managed to escape Shadow and Maria, who made it to earth and since Maria is still not cured yet and is running out of time before she dies, they went to a special young friend of professors, Doctor Peter and with his s...

Maria the Hedgehog:
Age:17
Crush:none
Powers: power to teleport different objects and turn invisible
Family: Doctor Peter, little brother Shadow and little brother Mephiles pet black cat tutu(girl)
Friends: Mephiles, Scoorge, Silver, Rouge, Amy, Cream, Sticks, and Blaze.
About Maria: she was once a human 9 year old girl with a bad illness who couldn't stay on earth and lived in space in the ark, with a special friend created to be there for her Shadow. Those where happy times in outer space and how she dreams of going back to earth to live there with shadow and stargazing too. But G.U.N. Came and destroyed everything, only she and Shadow managed to escape and landed on earth, even though she was still I'll close to dying the came to a special young friend of her grandfathers, Doctor Peter and has changed her into a true mobian hedgehog who is now free and happy and was even more happy to see that Shadow has a twin brother Mephiles, With that the Doctor became there legal guardian to take care of the 3 hedgehogs. She really loves fashion and is in a club and goes shopping with her new girlfriends, Rouge, Amy, Ticks, Cream, and Blaze. She loves to eat fruits and good meals cause she prefers that kind of food and loves to eat frozen yogurt and smoothies at the Cafe.