Introducing the third group Characters

Here are the third group of friends soon to be lovers.

Charmy the Bee:Age:15Crush:nonePowers:can shoot beams with his stinging raygunFamily:none orphanFriends: Vector, Espio, Cream, and TailsAbout Charmy: he is a fun loving bee who like to have fun, spend some time with his friends, and since he has n...

Charmy the Bee:
Age:15
Crush:none
Powers:can shoot beams with his stinging raygun
Family:none orphan
Friends: Vector, Espio, Cream, and Tails
About Charmy: he is a fun loving bee who like to have fun, spend some time with his friends, and since he has no parents he lives with his new roommates Vector they're leader and Espio. He has always had a crush on Cream, but he doesn't know that she loves Tails the same way Tails does for her, so he blindly continues to crush on her until the he finds out, he will be heartbroken. And likes to fly a lot just like Cream flys with her long ears and Tails with his 2twin tails. He hates vegetables (but has to eat them if he want to grow big and strong, even if he doesn't want to) loves to eat candy(but gets taken away) he loves cakes and smoothies from Rabbit Cafe, he goes to the tech club with Tails and Espio and to the library, he also helps Tails with his new gadgets and inventions sometimes in his lab underground basement.

Vector the Crocodile:Age:17Crush: (Creams mother Vanilla) soon to be EspioPowers:he can shoot fire from his mouth including powerful fire ballsFamily:none(don't know)Friends: Charmy, Espio, Scoorge, Knuckles and  MephilesAbout Vector: well let's j...

Age:17
Crush: (Creams mother Vanilla) soon to be Espio
Powers:he can shoot fire from his mouth including powerful fire balls
Family:none(don't know)
Friends: Charmy, Espio, Scoorge, Knuckles and Mephiles
About Vector: well let's just say he is bit over his head does things without thinking, he's big but is careful sometimes and is the leader of his group and roommates Espio and Charmy. He also has been in love with Ms. Vanilla who is Creams mother for a while now (even though she's an adult and he's a teenager and is older then him) that he doesn't even notice his friend Espio's feelings for him (witch makes him blind to see it) but pretty soon he will notice it real soon. He sometimes goes to the gym with Knuckles, Scoorge and Mephiles to work out and the boxing club with them too, he's strong but a little clumsy with his long tail in the way. Vector loves spicy foods, likes noodles at the new restaurant at the mall, hates things slimy and gross, but loves cakes and smoothies from Rabbits Cafe with his friends.

Espio the chameleon:Age:17Crush: VectorPowers: can camouflage into anything and turn invisible tooFamily:none(don't know)Friends: Vector, Charmy, Blaze, Silver and ScoorgeAbout Espio: he is a chill and calm chameleon and is very patient with thing...

Age:17
Crush: Vector
Powers: can camouflage into anything and turn invisible too
Family:none(don't know)
Friends: Vector, Charmy, Blaze, Silver and Scoorge
About Espio: he is a chill and calm chameleon and is very patient with things and his friends, he has been in love with Vector for a long time since he joined his group and lived with him as his roommate along with Charmy. Even though it upsets him and makes him mad and jealous that Vector is in love with an adult Vanilla the Rabbit, and he try's his hardest for vector to notice his feelings for him, soon he will get him to realize his feelings for him real soon. Espio is strong but is an excerpt at blending in to everything around him, he likes to go to the Tech club with Charmy and Tails for inventions and engineering, he loves to eat ramen noodle at his favorite restaurant place at the mall sometimes, loves frozen yogurt as well as smoothies from Rabbits Cafe with his friends.

Well this is the third group I have showed you and now time for the last group I will introduce you to and they are bad bullies who bully and boss everyone around whatever they want and can and take anything they want in the next introduction chapter.