The last group characters to introduce!

And... Here they are the most popular and mean bully group you will want to look out and keep your guard up around them, cause they will be in this story of a hard adventure in school and college life for the other group of friends, so they better be ready.

Jet the Hawk:Age:17Powers: can use his super strength and shoot eye lasers Crush: (obsessed) with EspioFriends:(mean group) Sally, Bunny, Wave, best friend Storm and HoneyAbout Jet: jet is a Hawk that can fly and bullies and bosses people around a...

Jet the Hawk:
Age:17
Powers: can use his super strength and shoot eye lasers
Crush: (obsessed) with Espio
Friends:(mean group) Sally, Bunny, Wave, best friend Storm and Honey
About Jet: jet is a Hawk that can fly and bullies and bosses people around all the time and takes whatever he wants. He lives alone with his 5 roommates Sally, Bunny, Wave, Storm and Honey, he is also the leader of the bad group and is smart at thinking of sneaky plans. He likes to ride his motorcycle to school, loves spicy hot foods, (even with seeds in it cause he's a hawk) but hats sweets a lot. He is really sneaky at spying on people including the one persons he is obsess with to try and make him his and that's Espio, he spy's on him and take's weird pictures of him even in the boys locker room. Espio does not like him at all and try's to ignore him at times and turns invisible to hide from him. Vector always steps in and protects his friends and that's what makes Jet angry and plans every time to get what he wants and do stuff with him, do watch out guys, he will have plans up his sleeve.

Wave the SwallowAge:17Powers: can use her spy goggles to see in the dark shoot eye laser's and invents weapons tooCrush: JetFriends: Jet, Sally, Bunny, Storm and HoneyAbout Wave: she is a fast flyer with her flying wings invention and is quick on ...

Wave the Swallow
Age:17
Powers: can use her spy goggles to see in the dark shoot eye laser's and invents weapons too
Crush: Jet
Friends: Jet, Sally, Bunny, Storm and Honey
About Wave: she is a fast flyer with her flying wings invention and is quick on her feet, she likes to flirt with any guy she see that are good looking and handsome, but is always loyal to Jet and her group. She has no parents or family so she lives with her roommates Jet, Sally, her best friend Bunny, Storm and Honey and has always considered them her family including Jet who saved her from starvation and living on the streets. She bullies anyone she wants and takes they're money(gold rings count as money) then spends it on bandannas, make up and hair products to look good, she steals when ever she wants and is very good at being sneaky.... Like really really good. She is also an amazing dancer and always wins at it, but if anyone dares to make her made or angry she will pop you like a soda can. So watch out for this girl guys cause she's making loose on you.