Part 3: Tournament - Miguel 🆚 Kenny

"You got this!" Johnny encouraged from the sidelines, his voice filled with determination and pride.

"Miguel, show them what you're made of!" Daniel shouted, his eyes fixed on the intense battle unfolding before him.

On the tournament mat, Miguel and Kenny faced each other, their eyes locked in a fierce stare.

The tension in the air was palpable as they prepared to clash.

"Ready? Fight!" The referee's voice rang out, signaling the beginning of the match.

As the two fighters engaged in a flurry of punches and kicks, Terry Silver, standing nearby, watched Miguel with a mix of admiration and pride. His eyes glistened with a sense of ownership, as if Miguel was his student. Terry had played a significant role in Miguel's training, and seeing his techniques executed with precision filled him with a deep satisfaction. He really had feelings for Miguel.

However, Terry's expression soured when he observed Kenny's behavior during the fight. Kenny's relentless aggression and lack of sportsmanship didn't sit well with him. It was clear that Terry didn't appreciate the way his student was treating Miguel, whom he held in high regard. He wanted his students to be badass and powerfull, yes, but not around Miguel.

Amidst the chaos of the fight, Miguel's skills shone through. His movements were fluid and calculated, displaying the expertise that had earned him the title of All Valley Champion. Each strike he landed was met with resounding cheers from the crowd.

And as the match neared its climax, Miguel's focus shifted momentarily, catching sight of Terry's proud gaze fixed upon him. Their eyes locked, and for a brief moment, Miguel glimpsed the intricate emotions swirling within Terry's expression. He dodged Kenny's punch and kicked him in the stomach with his leg. His eyes and face were serious but Miguel could understand the way how is he looking at him, like he was his student and not a threat to their dojo.

Miguel felt a mixture of gratitude and loyalty toward Terry, recognizing the impact he had on his martial arts journey. However, he also noticed the disapproval etched on Terry's face, a silent indication that Kenny's behavior was not what Terry expected or desired.

Undeterred by the distractions, Miguel continued to fight with unwavering determination. His skills, honed through hours of training, allowed him to seize the upper hand. When the final bell rang, the score was 3:1 in Miguel's favor, solidifying his victory.

But even amidst the jubilation of his win, Miguel couldn't shake the realization that Terry's watchful eyes held a deeper meaning. There was a sense of responsibility, a connection between them that went beyond the boundaries of a student-teacher relationship.