Part 8: Making out

The atmosphere in Terry Silver's mansion was charged with tension as Miguel Diaz found himself in the presence of the enigmatic sensei. Terry's piercing gaze bore into Miguel, igniting a fire within him. His voice dripping with a mix of sweetness and seduction, leaned closer to Miguel.

"You've come a long way, Miguel," Terry said, his words sending shivers down his spine.

"I can see the determination in your eyes,'' he added, as he looked right into his eyes.

Miguel, feeling the magnetic pull between them, couldn't help but be drawn in. Their eyes locked, conveying a mixture of longing and curiosity. The tension between them grew palpable, like a swirling storm. In a moment of surrender to the undeniable chemistry, their lips met in a passionate and heated kiss. The electricity surged through their bodies, intensifying the connection that had been building between them. Terry took the lead, his confident touch guiding their exploration. Their bodies moved together, synchronized in a dance of desire and longing. Each touch and caress deepened the connection between them, fueling the fire that burned within their souls.

Miguel could feel how Terry leaned more closer, imagining like he wanted to crush him. He eventually wrapped his hands around Terry's neck and shyly pulled Terry more closer, since he never did this with a man. Terry's grip on his waist and hips became more intense. As the moments unfolded, Terry's commanding presence became evident. He took control with a mixture of strength and tenderness, leaving Miguel breathless and yearning for more. It was a dance of passion and surrender, where their desires intertwined.

Miguel pulled away little, catching his breath as Terry smiled. ''You're really breathtaking, Miguel,'' Terry said, causing Miguel to blush slightly.

''I--I never did this with a man,'' Miguel hesitated as he noticed how Terry's gaze showed care and love.

''It's okay, Miguel. I'll lead the situation, you just need to relax,'' Terry said as he smiled.

''Okay,'' Miguel said as Terry pulled him again in sweet and passion kiss.

In one moment he picked Miguel up as Miguel wrapped his legs around his waist. Terry smirked as he made his way in his living room. He put Miguel on the couch and got on top of him. He grabbed under Miguel's thighs and pulled him closer. They were both now sitting on the sofa, Miguel's legs wrapped around Terry's torso while Terry's one hand was on Miguel thigh and the second one was holding Miguel's neck. Terry started kissing his neck as Miguel moaned a little enjoying the feeling. He smirked and started sucking his neck a little as Miguel started stroking his hair. He loved the way Terry's lips were kissing him, only him.