Haha Funny Stoner

I was tired when I woke up. I didn't have work today, so last night I stayed up until three something on the phone with Priya. It was worth it. I love Priya.

I got dressed in a black tank top, star jeans, my dark gray hoodie with the black star on the front, some rainbow socks, some black boots, a spiked choker, studded belt, fingerless fishnet gloves, rainbow star kandi bracelet, pant chain, Kid Cuisine ring, and my dog tag style chew necklace. I also grabbed my skull and crossbones bag.

    I finished up getting ready and then headed out, listening to music on my phone

I finished up getting ready and then headed out, listening to music on my phone. I decided to walk into Townsville instead of drive. I wanted to enjoy the fresh air. Of course, I couldn't just do that. With a shove, I fell to the ground. Someone had sprinted past me, pushing me to the ground. Looking up, I saw... a monkey?

Yeah, a literal monkey. What? He turned around to look at me before running off. Oh yeah, that's Mojo Jojo. I shook it off and kept going. I had something in mind I wanted to do for Ace. After several minutes, I'd arrived at the apartment complex nearby. I knew someone who'd moved there recently- a super fucked up individual. He was a raging misogynist, incredibly petty and rude, and very transphobic. To top it all off, he was 27 years old and I had reason to believe he was a pedophile. His name was Jacob and he was a major drug addict. He made and sold meth, grew and sold shrooms and pot, and he was always on something. I made my way to his apartment and knocked on the door a few times. No one answered. I knew where he kept his spare key.

    I looked around cautiously before picking up the old empty beer can by his door, shaking out the key, and entering the apartment. It smelled like body odor, feet, vomit, and liquor. I was disgusted to see that his computer was left on, displaying pornographic images that seemed to show girls under the age of eighteen. Trying not to throw up, I made my way through each room until finding where he kept his weed. He was a nasty old man but he had good shit. I pulled the two large Ziploc baggies out of my bag and filled them to the top with pot before hurrying out of the apartment, locking the door, and putting back the key.

    My heart was pounding as I left the building and started heading to the town hall. Once I arrived I smiled at Miss Bellum.

    "Hello!" I smiled at her. "Can I speak with the mayor? I'd like to report a drug dealer nearby."

    "A drug dealer?" She asked, surprised. "In Townsville? That's such a shame. Of course you can see him. Right this way." She started towards the mayor's office and I followed close behind.

    Miss Bellum is really beautiful.

    She led me into the room and I said hello to the mayor. "Hello. There's a drug dealer in the nearby apartment complex. I trusted him so much, I really did. He was such a kind soul. He needed me to water his plants while he was gone, so I went to his place. I was just curious about the rest of his place since he hadn't shown me yet, and what do I find? A meth lab, several bricks of cocaine, pot, and shrooms. Rooms full of it." Using what little theater experience I had, I was able to successfully pull of a hurt betrayed friend act, and the mayor frowned at me with pity.