Prologue

Len's POV
----------------
     Tsk. This is just torture. I was standing at my locker just watching my senior, Miku Hatsune, and her boyfriend, Kaito Shion, at her locker. It pissed me off. You might think that it's creepy to stare at a girl for more than 5 minutes with her boyfriend but I can't help it that her locker is just 5 steps away. Not to mention, I can't help but notice how her hair is in a mature French braid today. Right now, I'm really...

     "Len-kun!!!" And there goes Neru interrupting my thoughts as always. She ran up to me like she usually does before and after school. Neru knows that I've had a crush on Miku for more than 5 years. It's sorta annoying now.

(A/N I'm kinda imagining Neru like a perky yet shy Lenka. It's kinda cute when you think about it.)

     "Yes, Neru-chan?" I ask with a bored expression on my face while closing my locker door.

     "Are you still doing that weird thing where you just stare at Miku. I mean, it was fun when you just started but now it's kinda creepy." She said with an expression on her face that I'm practically used to by now.

     "Yeah, so what?" I asked in return.

     "Nothing." The bell rang. Neru and I both had the same class 1st,2nd, and 3rd period not to mention lunch and study hall so yeah.

(Time Skip to Lunch)

     I'm starving. The last class I had was boring. When it was over Neru was waiting for me as always. We walked to lunch together and I'm pretty sure I said this but I'm starving.

Neru's POV
-----------------
     Poor Len. It was lunch and we were sitting in the shade of the cherry tree. We always went to this spot for lunch. Ever since we came to Vocaloid Academy. He always stared at Miku. I feel bad for him that he can't get her. I mean, he's had a crush on her for as long as I can remember. Len and I are childhood friends like all the Vocaloids are and we used to play with Miku, Gumi, Rin, Mikuo, Zatsune, Teto, Lin, and Ren. Kaito, Luka, Meiko, and Gakupo were like our older siblings.

     Miku was especially close to Kaito. Miku, Mikuo, and the Zatsunes were distant relatives of mine. Rin was Len's twin sister and Lin and Ren were his distant relatives. Over time, Miku, Gumi, and Kaito started drifting away from us. Luka, Meiko, and Gakupo were still like our older siblings no matter what though.

     I still feel bad for Len though. I just sat there eating my lunch when I got an idea.

     "Hey, Len?" I asked quietly while tapping his shoulder.

     "Yeah?" He finally noticed.

     I said to him,"How about we make Miku jealous?"