chapter 1

it has been three hundred years and now Felice was beside Queen Comet and went down with her to the monster camp. they both climbed off their Warnicorns and went to meet with the Arch Duke. Felice pulled out her spear then held it close.
Felice: which of you are the general? then the General stepped forward and she was surprised by him and held out her spear towards him.
Felice: your the General?
Toffee: i am but you may call me Toffee.
Felice: well Toffee allow me to introduce myself i am Felice guardian of the Butterfly family, and i had brought the Queen to meet with your leader.
Toffee: he is waiting for her in his tent please follow me. after following Toffee to the Arch Dukes tent Felice opened it for Queen Comet but she looked at Felice.

Comet: calm yourself Felice i will be alright i promise now get something to eat you must be starving.
Felice: yes your majesty. just as Felice was about to get something to eat Toffee had beaten her to it he had offered her some food and she took it.
Toffee: i noticed by your stripes your a tiger.

Felice: i am but i don't like to think about the past it haunts me

Toffee: may i ask what happened?
Felice: it's best i get it off my chest (sigh) it all began when i was eight years old my home land was attacked my Mother and i had ran, but we didn't know there were other monsters after us. Mother tripped and i tried to help her but she told me to run before they could get me, that was when i had met Queen Solaria she slayed the monsters who took everything to me i had trained for years protecting each queen for three hundred years.
Toffee: i haven't told anyone this but i used to be a prince of the dark monster nations, my full title is Toffee of Septarias. Felice moved her tail around then held the necklace that was given to her by her parents, she took it off and showed it to Toffee he gently took it and saw it.

Toffee: your necklace it's like you.

Felice: it's just a claw this necklace has been passed down in my family for generations, and Mother gave it to me when i was eight it's the only thing i have left of her and Father

Felice: it's just a claw this necklace has been passed down in my family for generations, and Mother gave it to me when i was eight it's the only thing i have left of her and Father. i better get ready to leave i'm sure Queen Comet is going to have a ball to celebrate the peace treaty i hope to see you there Toffee, i want to get to know you more General. Felice went to meet up with Queen Comet and they both went back to the Castle.