chaptet 2

Felice: Moon i should head back to earth and keep an eye on Star, but yet i don't understand what is going on with me.
Moon: i remember when you first met Toffee you two were close until he killed my Mother. but what does your heart say Felice?
Felice: i don't know but yet deep down i want to be with Toffee but somewhere in my heart, it's telling me to find him and apologize for the past. and yet i don't think he'd want to see me after i almost killed Toffee the first time.
Rhombulus: if he did come back then just follow your heart and be with the guy, i saw the way he looked at you. and your my best friend we all want you to be happy. Felice hugged Rhombulus and he hugged back then Felice went back to Earth and wondered if Toffee was out there still.

*on Earth*

Marco: hey Star's throwing a slumber party you wanna join?
Felice: sure why not. Felice was already wearing her pajamas and sat down with the girls as she held her knees close to her chest, and held her necklace close.
Jackie: what's wrong Felice?
Felice: just miss my parents they were taken from me when i was just a cub, let me tell you a story guys. it all began when Queen Solaria was around she found me when i was still a cub then took me and i grew up with Eclipsa, then she had her daughter i became godmother of the baby until she disappeared.
Janna: then what?
Felice: i had protected each Queen i cared about Festivia she was like a sister to me it was the same with Eclipsa, but then when it came to Star's Grandmother Queen Comet she cared about me. as if i was a daughter to her i watched over Moon she had became my best friend when she turned fourteen, then we lost Queen Comet to an army of monsters, i wanted to tell you for so long Star but your Mother will explain better than i can.
Marco: but what about Toffee what was he to you back then?
Felice: i had taken Queen Comet to arrange the treaty to be signed but i had met the General and it was Toffee, we got to know each other a bit we became close friends. but he betrayed me and took away the one person i had sworn to protect. i had been so angry for twenty years (holds out letter) he wrote this before he died.

everyone read the letter and saw what Toffee wrote.
Pony Head: geez Felice he really likes you.
Felice: he did but Toffee's gone and i had fallen in love with a monster prince, Toffee told me his true title and i honestly didn't care. i loved Toffee the way he is i just wish i could tell him that but i can't he's gone. Felice teared up and began crying the girls all hugged Felice and thought of something to help cheer her up.
Star: hey Felice i made something with Mom before i left Mewni it's Grandma's pie i know how much you love it, when she was alive but Mom taught me the recipe.
Felice: Comet was the best chef and i would tend to help out even if i have fur. thanks Star but let's all enjoy this pie together and i think some ice cream would go good with it.
Marco: okay that sounds pretty good.

*days later*

Felice: Moon what're you doing here?
Moon: Toffee is back and i have to get Star somewhere safe.
Felice: i thought Toffee was dead look Moon head to the sanctuary and stay there, i'm going after Toffee i know he wouldn't hurt me. but if i can ambush him maybe i can find out what he's doing.
Moon: be careful Felice he's coming for his finger now head to the castle and protect River. Felice nodded and went to Mewni then walked to the castle.

*on Mewni*

Felice: River.
River: Felice your here i thought you weren't ever going to come back.
Felice: Toffee is back and i can stop him it could be me he's after but if what Moon told me is true then, i will have no choice but to give up my immortal life to protect the Butterfly family.
River: Felice why would you sacrifice yourself?
Felice: it has been my sworn duty to protect the Butterfly family ever since Solaria she's the reason i am standing here, today and i will fulfill my oath. Felice went to her room and got ready for battle then saw a bunch of rats which made her confused and saw Ludo Felice swung her sword at Ludo but got shot with a web, and was stuck to a web when she saw where the rats took River.
Felice: why are you doing this Ludo?
Toffee: i'm not Ludo. Felice's eyes widened when she the voice that she wanted to hear for a long time, Felice teared up and saw Ludo's eyes then looked at his hand.
Felice: (gasp) Toffee? but how i saw what happened at Ludo's castle.
Toffee: i will return to you Felice i have missed you all those years ago your just as beautiful as the day i met you.

Felice: i don't understand what are you trying to do?
Toffee: you'll see but for get some rest. Toffee used a spell to put Felice asleep and she was out cold, and gently set on the ground.
Marco was in the dungeon and knew he had to help Felice but he saw she was asleep wearing something different, he quietly walked over and saw Felice was only sleeping.
Marco: what did he do to you Felice? please hurry and get here Star i need your help but i possibly buy enough time, until she gets here. Marco ran off and knew his new friends would help.

*mini time skip*

Star: he's gone.
Moon: Star Felice was the only one who could've stopped him, but you didn't kill him.
Star: no i couldn't cause i knew Felice would want to see him again and now we gotta find Toffee, but i have no idea where he could be hiding at.
Ludo: don't look at me i have no idea he probably just ran inside the castle. Star, Marco and Buff Frog all ran inside and searched for Toffee then saw him walking towards where Felice was at.
Marco: this is where i found Felice but she won't wake up.
Toffee: then allow me to wake her i know Felice would be happy to see me again i was the one who betrayed, her and now i shall make amends. Toffee walked over and leaned toward Felice as he gently kissed her then pulled away Felice's eyes fluttered open and she saw Toffee above her.
Felice: Toffee?
Toffee: i am here Felice. Toffee held out a hand to Felice and she took then was helped up as they both looked at each other, Felice had tears in her eyes and held Toffee's hand.

Felice: Toffee i'm sorry for being so angry at you twenty years ago, i was just upset that Comet was gone and i took it out on the man i love. can you ever forgive me?
Toffee: it should be me to apologize to you i should've never betrayed you Felice i took someone away that you cared very much about, and i started the war but now your safe and that's all that matters to me now. Felice smiled and hugged Toffee as he hugged her back.
Toffee: you look just as beautiful as the day i met you.

Felice: (blushes) thank you but i can retract my fangs so i can kiss you better, which you were truly my first

Toffee: just as you were mine. they both kissed each other again Felice put her arms around Toffee's neck as he put his arms around Felice's waist. they both pulled away and smiled at each other then went to go help take care of the damage that was done.

*months later*

everything was fixed and it was after Meteora was found.
Felice: i don't believe it Meteora it's me your Godmother Felice remember me? Meteora took Felice as she picked her up by the waist and Felice got scared for a minute.
Meteora: Fefe?
Felice: yeah it's me Fefe you've grown since i last saw you Meteora, i searched for you for a long time i was so angry at Shastacan for taking you away. but it's going to be alright your Mother is worried about you she's missed you so much, i may not have magic Meteora but please calm down. Meteora thought long and hard then put Felice down on the ground and sat down on the ground.
Felice: i know the throne was supposed to be your but the council had no right to take you away, i could've raised you i made a promise to Eclipsa i would find you and now i have. i missed you so much Meteora but your not a baby anymore if i had magic i would be able to give you back the childhood you've never had.
Meteora: but you do Fefe i heard Mama talking about it when i was a baby i trust you. Felice focused and used her magic to help turn Meteora back to a baby. which it worked Felice heard crying and saw Meteora as a baby.

Felice: hello little one (tears up) your back Meteora the precious baby i know. Felice got up and went back to the castle and told everyone she was back.
Eclipsa: oh Felice i was so worried about you.
Felice: i'm fine Eclipsa but i brought back Meteora she's a baby again.
Eclipsa: hello there little one thank you Felice i never thought i would see my best friend again the same with my baby. Felice smiled and knew everything was going to be alright.